10. Mafia training

"Nashta karte hai bohut bhook lagi hai mujhe" umer tried to change the topic

"Haan chalo, ise time par khana na mile to kaatne daudta hai yeh" Ahaan whispered to zara and they both giggled.

They sat down at a table, Umer ordered sandwiches and cold drinks for everyone.
They had breakfast in silence and headed to home.

As the car stopped in the garden of their mansion, Zara's eyes widened in awe. The massive name plate of Malik Mansion gleamed in sunlight.

She stepped out of the car, her eyes roamed over the greenery, the sparkling fountain and huge swimming pool.

"Wow, this is...this is a palace, same waisa hi jaisa maine fictional padhke imagine...." zara muttered, her tongue felt tied

Ahaan and umer chuckled, they wrapped their arms around her, guiding her inside.

"Welcome to Malik Mansion zara, this is your new home". Ahaan said

Zara felt like a princess entering her fairytale kingdom.

They took her inside the mansion

"This is your room, interior baad me apne hisaab se change karwalena, baaqi rooms bhi furnished hai par yeh wala mere aur umer ke room ke paas hai isliye aap yaha rahogi" Ahaan said.

She opened the door and was amazed by the interiors

"Itna pyara interior hai koun bewakoof change karaega" she exclaimed.

"Acha hai na, meri suggestion thi!" Umer grinned, winking at ahaan.

"Tum dono thodi der sojao, lunch par milte hai, zara saamne wala kamra mera hai, aur left wala Umer ka kuch chahiye ho to hamein awaaz dena!!" Ahaan said.

She nodded her head, still feeling a bit uneasy

"Shower mat lena, stitches lage hai infection hojaega!" Umer warned firmly, noticing her gaze drifting towards bathroom.

"Par mere paas se kerosene ki smell arahi hai!" Zara replied meekly.

"Wash basin me hair wash karlo better avoid shampoo, and make sure stitches par paani na lage" Umer advised gently but in a firm tone

"Aur mai aapki baat kyu maanu?" She looked at him slightly annoyed

"Beta wo isliye kyuki mai ek doctor hu aur apka bada bhai" he said ruffling her hairs

They both went out leaving zara alone, umer quickly rushed towards the gym in basement, he had been feeling restless and angry since he saw his mother.

He made his way towards punching bag, with a fierce cry he began to punch the bag. His fists moving in rapid speed. Sweat dripping from his brow as his punches began hard, his mind replayed images of zara's hairs soaked in kerosene, her blood dripping down her cheeks, the way she was running to survive in the middle of night, and how their mother gave up saying she can't protect her.