new life

2 years later

Diana's (pov)

I'm finally a nurse, Chris is a psychologist and the boys are in school and we travel around alot when we have the time to. It's the weekend now and we are now at the park. Chris and the boys are playing on the swing.

Diana: aww look at my boys.

Luke and Lucas: mommy!!

Chris: hey babe. He said pecking me on my lips.

Diana: who wants ice cream.

All: me me MEE!!!

Diana: okay ok gosh.

We went to the ice cream stand and I noticed Julia was working there.

Diana: so what do you guys want?

Luke: vanilla

Lucas: strawberry

Chris: cookies and cream.

Daaaiana: umm, okay can I have two vanilla , a strawberry, a cookies and cream ice cream please.

Julia: okay, oh its you.

Diana: oh you work here.

Julia: no I'm just a customer who's just wearing the uniform. She said rolling her eyes. Hey sexy. She said to Chris.

Chris: could you just get us what we want and move on with your life God.

Julia: why should I give you guys what you want when I didn't get what I wanted.

Diana: Chris could you take the boys to the swing please?

Chris: k

Julia: oh the little slut has babies how sweet.

Diana: look bitch, I don't know who your calling a slut when you fucked a guy in the bathroom, you know what that means you weren't good enough for a motel or a house which also mean your a prostitute and no self respect so stop trying to get with Chris because he's mine and I will pull those dentures out of your mouth okay hoe. CHRIS YOU CAN COME NOW!!

He came and Julia was crying.

Chris: what happened?

Julia: your bitch of a girlfriend happened.

Chris: don't be calling my girl a bitch okay cause I'll come over that counter and beat your ass.

She gave us our ice creams and we walked away and she was doing way more than crying.

Diana: thanks for that.

Chris: no problem

Luke: mommy what's bitch

Diana: *gasp* don't ever say that word okay, you too Lucas

Both: ok.

Chris was dying with laughter.

Diana: that's not funny you know that you could have helped me out for that one.

Chris: your right that wasn't funny.... It was hilarious thanks for the tip.

Diana: ha ha, its time to go home schools tomorrow and we both have work to go to.

Luke and Lucas: aww do we have to go.

Chris: yes, me and your mommy has work and you both have school.

We all walked to the car and drove home. It was now 8:00 and we put the boys to bed and went to ours. I don't go to bed until like 10:00 so I started to read my book MISS PEREGRINES HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN.