Being a family ( 1/2 )

Music choice ^^

Diana's ( pov )

We were all walking towards the good court with bags in our hands. The smell of food filled my nostrils and my stomach growled angrily wanting to be fed.

Chris: I shall feed my self to some shrimp teriyaki Who's with me ?

Diana: me

Twins: Fries !!

Chris brought the boys to burger king and I went to join the line for Asian chao. I watched how Chris played with the boys while in the line at burger king and I couldn't help but smile.  I felt some strong arms wrap around my waist which caused me to jump a little.

??: you look good babe

I turned around to see Trevor with Victoria secret bags at his feet.

Diana: thanks babe... what are you doing here ?

Trevor: quick shopping

Diana: * smiles * for who

Trevor: uh, umm my sister * looks to left *

Diana: oh okay... Tell her I said hi

Trevor: I will see you later babe. * pecks her lips *

Something ain't right.

He's lying,  he looked to the left when he answered me. Besides he doesn't even have a sister.

I got the two orders of shrimp teriyaki and sat at the table with Chris and the boys.

Chris: why'd lover boy leave so soon

Diana: * rolls eyes * don't start

Chris: * laughs * I'm just playing, thats great of him to buy you some Victoria secret . Didn't know you fancied them.

Diana: I don't, it's for his sister

Chris: Jhit had a sister... since when

Diana: * stares at him * Drop it

Chris: ooooh, I see what's going on

Diana: just drop the conversation Chris * begins to eat *

Chris: okay ma'am

We all ate in silence. The ride back home was silent too except for the boys singing.  When Chris pulled into my driveway the boys jumped out of the car and towards the door.

Chris's  ( pov )

She's been quiet since the predicament at the mall and it's scaring me. Low key.

Chris: was it something that I said

Diana: * stays quiet *

Chris: Diana come on don't do that

Diana: you didn't do anything I'm just deep in thought and I'm tired

Chris: talk to me

Diana: there's nothing to talk about * gets out the car and slams the door *

Chris: * mumbles * wow just slam my door

I got out the car and helped her with the bags inside. When she got settled down and the boys were in their rooms I sat by her on the couch.

Chris: Diana I'm not leaving until you tell me what's bothering you

Diana: nothing's wrong so just leave me alone please

Chris: ok then

I left her on the couch and went to socialize with the boys for a couple more minutes before I left to go back to my house. She'll come around just wait for it.

* phone rings *

I picked up my phone and saw her name on the screen.

Told you 😏