Cool

Diana's ( pov )

Chris has been outside for at least fifteen minutes just sitting down looking in the pool before he came back inside and sat back down beside me.

Diana: Chris I get it you don't want me to get hurt but * gco *

Chris: No! Diana, You've been through a lot and you just got out of a relationship you need time to get yourself and thoughts together before you jump into another relationship

Diana: I don't need time Chris three weeks is enough for me.

Chris: * stares at her * Come on now Diana you can't really think that you're a mess and you don't see it.

Diana: I'm not a mess, I'm completely fine

Chris: Completely fine ? * chuckles * You've been crying for the past week's. A mess is what you call that.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. If he thinks that I'm a mess he's wrong.

Chris: it's ok to not be okay, you've been through a lot Diana..... I've put you through a lot and I don't want you to go through it again.

Diana: Chris leave me alone

Chris: You want me to leave you alone ? Really now

Diana: * groans * Forget I said anything just drop the entire conversation.

Chris: We need to talk about this D

Diana: * yells  * No we don't ! Just get out of my house !

Chris: Diana I don't think * gco *

Diana: The door ! You need to go NOW !

Chris: Okay..... Cool

With that he left the house slamming the door. I stared at the door trying to fight back the tears that were forming in my eyes. Why am I even crying? 

A/n:

Sorry for the late updates with this book.