I'm still confused on what happened

Chris's  ( pov )

Trevor and I were both in a room with a dim light with an officer. He's been staring at us for the past hour, waiting for us to give an answer. We didn't know how to answer because we were both still confused on what had happened.

Officer: so you're just gonna sit there and not tell me what the hell happened at the house ?

Trevor: I'm still confused

I stayed quiet because I did know some part on what happened but I don't know how to say it because I'm still shaken up on what happened.

Chris: well Diana did say that she was being stalked by someone who she thought was me.

Officer: why didn't she call the authorities.

Trevor: how should we know, we're as confused as you are.

The officer's nose flared and he slammed his hands against the table and walked out the room. Leaving us in silence once again. We could hear them arguing on the other side.

Trevor: I wonder if she's ok

.
.
.
.
.

Diana's  ( pov )

I layed in the cold room underneath a thin blanket staring at the white ceiling. I took the bullet for Paige because of it was Luke or Lucas I would want someone to do it for me, besides I know how much she means to Trevor.

The twins were doing okay. They both did loose blood but they're okay now. Paige on the other hand got picked up by her grandmother. I hope she's ok.

Doctor: Miss. Anderson, you're rest results came back and you'll be ok, we already did the blood transfusion so you'll be fine, you'll have a few migraines here and there.

Diana: thank you. How are my boys

Doctor: they're sleeping right now, they were in some pain but we gave them some pain killers in liquid form.

I nodded my head and continued to start at the ceiling.

Doctor: you need all the rest you can get in order to heal

He said turning the lights off. I sighed, how did I let this happen.

I wonder if both Trevor and Chris are okay.

A/n: sorry for the late update.. thanks entisare for reading and giving me feedback. I appreciate it. 💝