a date to remember

Later in the night

Diana's (pov)

I don't know why but I said yes to go on a date with Chris. Maybe I really miss him or maybe I'm just bored and I want something to do. I put on my outfit and applied my make up(up above) then I went downstairs. To see Julia ugh can't she just disappear.

Chris(pov)

I can't wait to go on this date with diana I put on my outfit( I'll add in next chap) and I was looking at myself in the mirror when I heard yelling. Please don't be diana and Julia, please don't be them.

Aiden: bro you need to come downstairs now! He said running in.

Joe: aye man this is not good.

I went downstairs to see Diana yelling at Julia and Julia yelling at diana.

Diana: these earrings do come off for your info!!!

Julia: bitch I'm waiting, cause I don't see why you here taking my man!

Diana: your man! Your man! You stole him from me. He broke up with you and your rusty ass.

Julia: bitch please, you can't even make toast.

Diana: says the hoe who can't calm her own baby! I had twins and I learnt by myself. She said taking her earrings out and her shoes.

Julia: whatever, whatever

Diana: let me ask you a question do you have friends!

Julia: do you have a fucking mom!!!!

I could tell that diana was past mad at this point and she went after Julia, she was untop of Julia punching the shit out of her face and pulling her hair, then she stopped, and Julia was now standing while pulling on Diana's hair.

Julia: bitch *punch* this *punch* is Brazilian *punch* weave *punch*

Then diana got up and held on to Julia's head and bashed it into the ground.

Diana: And. This. Is . all. Natural. You. Slut.

I just had to stop it.

Chris: woah, woah, stop both of you! I said holding onto Diana.

Diana: put me down you asshole.

Chris: no calm down!!!

Aiden held Julia while Joe was by the wall laughing his head off.

Aiden: Joe man come help.

Julia: take your dirty hands off of me.

Aiden: ok. He said letting her go

This nigga. -_-

Julia came and started to punch diana, but me and my stupid self stood there and held her. Then all of a sudden PUNCH.

I KNOW THIS BITCH DIDN'T!!!!

Julia punched me in my face so I dropped diana and I grabbed Julia's neck.

Chris: bitch I know you didnt just punch my in my goddamn face. Tell me you didn't.

I let her go and Diana pushed me out of the way and punched kicked and hit Julia all over her face.

MAN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

Diana's (pov)

I went downstairs and saw Julia sitting on the couch and I was being polite and sat in front of her and said goodnight.

Diana: goodnight

Julia: where are you going

Diana: thanks for saying goodnight. But I'm just going out.

Julia: with who?

Diana: chris

Julia: looking like that, uh uh are you going on a date with my man?

Diana: yeah I guess you can call it that. But he's not your man.

Julia: you can take your thirsty ass and find yourself someone who's not taken.

Diana: excuse you I had chris, you wanted to be the stupid one and messed our relationship up.

Julia: no since you came along he broke up with me.

Diana: no actually I heard everything that day. You only wanted him for the money.

Julia: okay and. By the way you look like trash.

Diana: atleast I have a good paying job.

Julia: fuck you

Diana: no your already fucked up, because I know something you don't want me to snitch about.

Julia: what are you talking about.

I went and told her and her eyes grew wide and she pushed me.

This Slut.

Julia: you bitch!

Diana: I know I am, a bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark grows on trees, trees are apart of nature and nature is beautiful so thank you for telling me that I am beautiful but I'm not gay.

We continued yelling back and forth forth and back until we started to fight, and Chris got hit in the process and right now I'm getting ready to brake the girls neck.

Chris: STOP FIGHTING WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

then I stopped and realized that there is blood on my white dress, you heard that WHITE. W.H.I.T.E.

Diana: look at my fucking dress ugh.

Chris: diana I love you and all but fuck your dress, why the hell are y'all fighting anyway.

Julia: her stank ass wanted to come and take you away from me

Chris: I was never yours to begin with

Diana: ha. I told you

Julia: I'm going to kill you. She said running after Diana but I stopped her

Chris: if you don't sit your ass down.

Diana: look I came here so that the twins could see their father everyday, not to see their mother fighting some hoe who can't get a decent job. I can't keep fighting with her every single day she starts some shit and one day you, Aiden, and Joe won't be their to stop me.

Chris: what are you saying?

Diana: I can't live here anymore, look at me is this who I am, is this who I want to be, is this who my kids should see, is this the person who wants to be the best she can be. Heck no, but I'm here anyway being there for my kids.

Chris: so you're going to leave.

Diana: no, I can't leave not while she's here, because if I go you won't see me or the kids again. I don't want to take your kids away from you and worse I'm not leaving them here while she's around.

Chris: so what are you doing now?

Diana: I'm just going upstairs to think about what I'm going to do, so I'll see you in the morning.

Author's (pov)

So I'm going to update like every saturday when I have the time maybe I'll do it during the week if I have nothing to do and there's no school so sorry for the late update. Spread the peace ✌