Save us

No ones ( pov )

Trevor: Why would you shoot the boys!? You could've shot the mother and left them alone.

Allison: I do whatever I want.... you can't tell us
what to do.

Chris was still laying on the floor unconscious while Diana cried with her boys wrapped in her arms. Ray was just sitting on the couch watching everything happen. Trevor came in the house a few minutes earlier.

* flashback *

Diana: ALLISON STOP LET ME TAKE THEM TO THE HOSPITAL THEN LEAVE WITH YOU PLEASE !!

Allison: why should I ? My kids are dead be happy I didn't kill yours as yet..... or do you want me to kill them now and spare the pain

Diana: NOO!! DONT DO IT PLEASE !

The door busts open and in came a Trevor with a worried look on his face.

Trevor: what is going on ?

Allison: * shakes head * Trevor, Trevor, Trevor.... oh how nice of you to join in on the fun

Trevor notices what is happening and charges towards her but Ray gets up and slams him to the ground.

Ray: this is getting good leave it as it is enough damage is done

Trevor: who the fuck are you ?

Ray: don't worry about it..... oh and watch out.

Before Trevor even gets to blink he got knocked upside the head with the gun Allison had in her left hand.

Trevor: * groans * son of a bitch!

Allison: why don't you let us do the work and get out of here before you get hurt.

Trevor: what do you mean by us ? Him over there is not doing anything... so what do you mean by us ? Chris is knocked out and no one else is here except for her and she's dead. So who is this US you're talking about ?

Allison: shut up !

She paces around the room and begins to mumble to herself.

Trevor: why would you shoot the boys ? You could've shot the mother and left them alone.

* flashback over *

Trevor: * mouths to Diana * don't worry I'll do what I can to save you guys.

Allison's phone rings and she picks it up and began to have a conversation with someone.

Allison: finally you called, I've stalled long enough........ what!.........you mean I shouldn't have..... well I didn't kill them but shot them..... I'm sorry ...... it will look suspicious If I go to the hospital with two children shot in the arm and leg....... of course you should come over and pay her a visit she'll enjoy it.

She smirked then hung up the phone.

Diana: can I please take them to the hospital ?

Allison: * smirks * someone vey special is coming to visit us soon.... no time for the hospital now. * laughs *

Who is the mystery guest ?