moonlight city

Diana's (pov)

It's like the girls read my mind and they told me that we were going to moonlight city so I told them that I would be right back because I had to go to John's house to get my pink pencil skirt with my black lace crop top and black heels. So I drove off to John's house

5 hours later

I opened the door and saw chris hovering over Julia and they both had no clothes on, sweat beading up on his forehead, and where were my children.

Diana: oh really

Chris: oh SHIT

Julia: umm can we have some privacy.

Diana: where are my children while your doing this?

Chris: diana its not what it looks like.

Diana: really how is it not what it looks like, clearly your having sex with her on the couch no clothes on and the room is hot, or maybe your just exercising. Where is Luke and Lucas.

Chris: in their room

Diana ran upstairs to see the Lucas on Luke's bed and they are both hugged up on each other.

Diana: boys are you OK

Luke: mommy daddy was untop of that annoying lady and he was kissing her and she was making weird noises.

Lucas: what were they doing

Diana's mind: omg I'm not ready to have this conversation with them.

Diana: umm hold on let me get something.

Chris put on his clothes while Julia did the same.

Diana: chris you need to go upstairs and explain to the boys what you were doing with her cause I'm not ready for this so go for them I'll wait down here and your going to have Julia help you explain cause if love to see this.

Chris brought the boys downstairs and they all sat on the couch.

Luke: daddy what were you doing untop of her

Chris: umm we- we umm

Diana: we we what this is not french so tell them now and don't lie. I said smirking.

Julia: we were having sex

Lucas: but daddy you do this with mommy.

Luke: why are you doing it with her.

Diana: yeah chris why doing it with her. I said smiling even harder.

Chris: omg I'm not ready for this. He said walking outside.

Diana: boys sit here and don't talk to her ok

Twins: ok mommy

Diana: so your going to walk away from your problems what kind of father does this!

Chris: I'm not ready for this

Diana: ready for what?

Chris: I'm just not ready

Diana: then why'd you have sex with her on the couch, what if john came in on you or his boyfriend or whatever.

Chris: I'm not ready for children. He whispered

Diana: what was that.

Chris: I'm not ready for children its too much work!

Diana: what

Chris: you heard me its too much I'm not ready for the conversation about sex, and where does babies come from, and why I'm so young, gco

Diana: are you serious right now

Chris: yes i am

Diana: so what your saying is that you don't want the twins.

Chris: I'm, I'm not saying that

Diana: you sure damn well is saying it cause your not ready and you have a quote unquote "baby on the way" and your not ready.

Chris: I want our twins I just don't want to have another kid I'm not ready.

Diana: I have one calm and simple question for you " WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL YOU HAD SEX WITH JULIA IN YOUR OFFICE HMM, WHY HAVE SEX WITH HER NOW ON THE COUCH WHILE THE KIDS ARE HERE, DO YOU THINK THAT IM READY TO HAVE THIS TALK WITH THEM, DO YOU EVEN THINK OF THE KIDS WHEN YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS, DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT JULIAS BABY WHO SHE CLAIMS IS YOURS DONT YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD AFFECT THEM HUH".

Chris: what do you mean by she claims is mine

Diana: I MEAN ITS NOT YOURS!

Chris: why would you think that it's not mine I had sex with her I cheated on you because I wasn't get any sexual attention from your ass.

Diana: don't bring this back up, you could have been patient then your trashy ass wouldn't be in this mess, you wouldn't be having this conversation with the boys right now, you sorry excuse of a father.

Chris: what? Why say that

Diana: I wouldn't be saying it if you would have been patient, now your the whore you already moved on .

Chris: wait you weren't going to move on.

Diana: no, I can't leave the father of my children the one who was there for me while I was pregnant with your twins, the one who stuck up for me when my mom got mad at me, but now i think that I should forget you, but that's impossible, your important to me, you are the father of my kids.

Chris: your important to me too, everytime, every second, every time I go to work and that clock strikes twelve I just want to go the hospital to see you bring you your lunch but I messed that up and I'm sorry.

Diana: you better be because I done with you.

Diana went inside to see the boys crying

Diana: what the hell did you do?

Julia: I didn't do anything.

Luke: mommy she told us that you hate us.

Lucas: and that when you leave your not coming back, please promise us that you won't leave.

Diana: why in the world would you tell my sons that you son of a bitch.

By that point my blood was boiling I was mad better yet I was furious. And I was ready to pounce on her ragedy ass. So I did
I punched I slapped I kicked I pulled only to be stopped by chris.

Chris: stop the fighting.

Diana: you better tell the bitch to stop telling my kids lies

Chris: what did you say?

Diana told him what the Julia said.

Chris: why would you say that!

Julia: its true.

Diana: I'm taking the boys and I'm leaving, come on boys

Twins: but we want to stay with daddy.

Diana: *sigh* ( starts crying )

Chris: diana are you OK

Diana: I'm not ok this is your fault if you would've stayed patient and put the restraining order on her like you said this wouldn't be happening, I don't want my kids to have the same life I did, crying for my father all the time, but my mom says no or that he's not important to us anymore.

Chris: you'll be ok

Diana: stop filing my head with your bullshit.

Chris: Im sorry

Diana: whatever, by boys I'll see you in a couple of days and don't believe a word that she says ok shes a lier and a bad person ok.

Twins: ok bye mommy.

I went upstairs for my outfit and left