Think about it

Diana's ( pov )

* three days later *
I laid on the carpet with the twins by my side sleeping. We were playing before but they got tired and automatically fell asleep. The phone rang and I got up to answer it.

* phone convo *

Diana: Hello

Chris: hey, I was wondering if I could come over and hang out ?

Diana: * smiles * sure

Chris: I'll be over in 5

* phone convo over *

I removed the phone from my ear and placed it on the counter. I went to put on some clothes because I had on some shorts and a sports bra I changed into a sweat pants and a long sleeved crop top.

Five minutes later and Chris was sitting on the carpet watching the boys sleep. I sat down behind him and hugged his waist feeling him jump a little. He placed his hands on mine and chuckled.

Chris: How are you doing ?

Diana: * lays her head on his shoulders * I'm doing great.

He turned around and hugged me nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. He kissed my neck before letting me go.

Chris: let's get them upstairs to their rooms.

We took them to their rooms and went back to living room and chilled.

Diana: The boys start school tomorrow again and I go back to work * pouts*

Chris: That's good,  you could  finally get your mind off things and focus on making money.

Diana: * whines *  but, I'm so tired

Chris: you've been off for a couple of months now, I was beginning to think you got fired.

Diana: nah, just got some time off with getting paid to stay home.

Chris: * pulls her closer * You need to go back

Diana: I will

We stared at each other for a moment and we started to lean in but he pulled away as he noticed what was happening

Chris: Umm, it's not that I don't want to its just that I don't want you to get hurt again.

Diana: get hurt ?

Chris: * moved away * yes, get hurt as in broken hearted hurt

Diana: what's that supposed to me- * gco*

Chris: you know me Diana, and how I've treated you I don't want to hurt you again.

Diana: what makes you so sure that you'll do it  again

Chris: just think about it Diana. Think about what you're getting yourself into.

He said before going outback to a sit by the pool.