unexpected

3 weeks later

Chris (pov)

The past three weeks has been the best weeks of my life I just hope that Diana has a nice day also.

Knock knock

Chris: come in

Julia: hey Chris!

Chris: Julia what are you doing here?

Julia: I came to see my man

Chris: oh really he's not here

Julia: baby stop acting like this, you know you want me.

Chris: I thought that I told you to stay away from me

Julia: no you didn't.

Chris: I can quite remember that I did.

Then Julia went over to Chris and kissed him on the lips. Chris kissed her back then pushed her off of him.

Chris: Julia you can't do this

Julia: ok then you can do it

Chris: NO I HAVE DIANA AND I WANT TO BE WITH HER NOT YOU.

Julia: she doesn't have to know

Chris: have you met diana

Julia: yeah baby she won't know and I know you want to

Chris: * sigh* I do but not with you

Julia: come on I want you as bad as you want me.

Chris: no I don't.

Julia: ok then if you can kiss me and pull away I'll leave and you won't see me again.

Chris: okay deal.

Chris kissed her but he couldn't pull away but little did he know that Julia knew that he couldn't pull away from her kisses.

Diana's (pov)

Thank goodness work is over, I'm going to go pick up the kids and cook some dinner and be with my baby because I had a surprise for him. I picked up the kids and went home then cooked some curried chicken with rice.

Luke: mommy is daddy still at work?

Diana: yes he is

Lucas: what is daddy doing at work?

Diana: I don't know maybe he's working with a patient or is in a meeting with his boss.

Lucas: ok can we go to our rooms and watch TV

Diana: no do your homework first.

Luke: do we have to?

Diana: ha boy how do you think I have a job and get paid so that you can have clothes and food.

Lucas: you went to school and did your homework.

Diana: okay go do your homework then watch TV.

Both: okay.

They ran upstairs and did their homework and watched TV for about twenty five minutes and fell asleep so I turned the TV off and kissed their foreheads and went downstairs to watch TV and wait for chris.

5mins later

I called chris about three times and I'm getting worried, its 9:00pm and he should have gotten home at 4:30. Then I heard the door knob start to turn and Chris came in.

Diana: oh thank god your home! I said giving him a hug.

Chris: hey babe sorry I'm late I was caught up with work.

Diana: okay your dinner is in the microwave.

Chris: I'm not hungry sorry.

Diana: its ok.

He went upstairs and I followed behind him and heard him groaning holding his back.

Chris: ugh my back is killing me

Diana: take off your shirt I'll give you a massage.

Chris: no its ok I'm going to take a shower.

Diana: okay your loss. I said lying in bed

Chris(pov)

Ugh my back hurts so bad..... Oh God, no, did I just, Jesus christ. Diana is literally going to kill me. Why did I kiss Julia. Man she dug her nails in my back pretty deep shit. I took a very long shower because I had to think of how I'm going to tell diana this so that she doesn't kill me. I got out of the shower with some joggers and a shirt on. When I came out she was on her phone.

Chris: umm diana can I tell you something?

Diana: yeah sure anything.

Shit what am I going to do, I'm freaking out right now.

Chris: um I-i love you.

Oh lord I lied I'm dead may I rest in peace. I love you all

Diana: awww chris I love you too. She said kissing me on the lips and going to sleep.

Dear lord what did I do now for the rest of my life Im going to live with regret. I forgot to tell her that Aiden and Joe are moving in with us. *sigh* I guess I'll have to tell her tomorrow.

Authors (pov)

Sorry for the short chap I didn't know what else to write I might update another chap today. Spread the peace ✌