you guys are friends? ?

2 weeks later

Diana's  ( pov )

Chris has been ignoring me ever since. The only time he calls me is to talk to the boys and when he's gonna have them for the weekend and when he wants to come over to see them. He doesn't even look at me and I find it weird, I even tried to have small talk with him and he just down right ignored me.

I was watching him, Luke and Lucas have a conversation about school. I loved how they bonded, he will always be there for them no matter what and I liked that. There was a knock on the door and I went to see who it was. I was kind of shocked when I opened the door.

Julia: Heyy

Diana: hey Julz

Oh yea Julia and I have been friends since the whole Chris and Carly thing. She's actually better than she was before since she got married with Rojay. I moved out of the way so that she could come in.

Chris: Julia ?

Julia: oh umm, hi Chris

Chris: what are you doing here ?

He stood up looking at her with a surprising look on his face. I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

Julia: that doesn't concern you Chris

He looked at her up and done before biting his lip slightly and I rolled my eyes.

This nigga not serious.

Julia: don't start Chris I'm happily married.

He looked a bit taken back and I laughed at him. He glared at me and I laughed even harder.

Chris: I don't see why that's so funny

Julia: Diana I was wondering if you're free tomorrow because I wanted to hang out because I have a lot to tell you.

Diana: oouu yes I'm free

Chris: wait wait, how are you guys friends last time I checked you hated each other.

Julia: yea but you learn to get over things and move on

I nodded my head in agreement. She was right even though what she was doing was crazy and all she's a really cool person.

Chris's  ( pov )

After all that fighting they used to do and how then trying to kill each other now they're best friends. I'm not gonna lie Julia was looking way better than she was before. She caught me off guard when she told me that she was  happily married. Must be real fucking nice.

Chris: so who are you married to ?

Julia: Rojay

Nigga what !

Chris: I'm missing all the shit, when did this happen

Julia: I got married right around the time you and Diana was planning on getting married.

Fight meee

I'm feeling salty everybody getting married and shit,  even Aiden bitch ass got married and I'm over here single as shit. 

Chris: * mumbles * mbn

Julia: that's your fault anyways, you could've been married but noo

Two can play that game

Chris: How's my daughter julz?  * smirks *

Julia: oh nah, you doing too much. But my daughter is great actually can't wait for my baby to turn 3

Diana: and the twins to turn 5  I forgot the twins and Christiana were born on the same day.

Chris: Mann can we do something simple this year

Diana: * shrugs * I guess

Julia got up and walked to the kitchen and my eyes couldn't help but follow her ass.  It was fat as hell and I forgot how big it was. I felt something hit me and I looked to see Diana glaring at me.

Chris: What ?

Diana: stop before you put yourself in some trouble

I'm a single nigga let me be and you do you.