more problems ( 2 )

Diana's ( pov )

2 days later

I'm sitting patiently on the couch in the dark waiting for Trevor to come home, he's been gone for two days now saying that he has to take Paige somewhere. He didn't say where and I'm thinking that he took her to see her biological mother Trina, even saying her name makes me cringe.

Trevor came in couple minutes later turning on the lights. I feel like I'm in a movie right now. Heh heh.

Diana: where have you been?

Trevor: Diana I'm not in the mood for talking right now.

Diana: what's wrong Trevor usually you're more open to me and it's like you're hiding something from me.

He was already on his way to the steps and when I said that he stopped in his tracks.

Trevor: why do I feel like you know something.

Diana: I wouldn't know how you're feeling because you won't tell me.

Trevor: tell me what you know. NOW!! He yelled

I jumped a little bit in my seat.

Diana: who's Trina? ?

Trevor: it's paige's biological mother. How'd you know

Diana: I saw this picture on the ground and it was of her, you and Paige when she was smaller. Why didn't you tell me?? I asked him

Trevor: because I wanted to avoid this. Plus Diana she's none of your concern so it shouldn't bother you. He yelled

Diana: why are you yelling, there's no need for you to yell

Trevor: if you weren't in my fucking business I wouldn't have to yell.

He continued to walk up the stairs and I heard the door slam.

No.

This.

Nigga.

Didn't.

I speed walked to MY room in MY house to see him sitting on the bed with his hands in his head.

Diana: look Trevor I don't know why you are in this mood but you don't pay know bills in this house you have no right to slam this door this is my house and I pay the bills. So don't slam the door. I refrained from going off

Trevor: of course you pay the bills. You won't let me help to pay the bills because it's your house. You know what I'm leaving I can't take this anymore. He jumped up and left the room

Diana: I don't care, I don't want people who keep things away from me in my house.

Trevor: and I wouldn't want to live in a house where I can't be alone and not hear some nagging, begging, whining and loud bitch everyday.

He.

Did.

Not.

Diana: look you asshole, don't talk to me that way ever again get the hell out of my house now Trevor, don't call me nor text me just leave now!!!

Trevor: I was planning on doing that anyway! I just hate you gosh I wish I never met you !

He grabbed all his stuff and left the house slamming the door.

???'s ( pov )

Yes everything is going as planned, it's going to be a very goodnight for me, I just hope that Trevor goes back to Trina which would make my ok and much easier.

Carly: did you hear them fight, it was hilarious

???: of course I did.... the plan is going as planned. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us.

I smirked then drove off towards Chris's house to drop off Carly.