let's play a game

Diana's ( pov )

The date was fun and it was filled with flirting and teasing. The boys were with John since as Chris wanted to be harheaded 😒. Me and Trevor were at my place and we were on the couch staring at each other. His eyes were filled with desire and so were mine. He came closer and kissed me hungrily. He pulled my hair back...

Trevor: let's play a game

♡ rated r ♡ ( If you can't handle it please just don't read the rest of this chapter )

Diana: what kind of game?

Trevor: you can't moan until I tell you to.

His dominace was very attractive. He started to kiss my lips down to my jawline and now he was at my neck kissing right at my spot.

Diana: * tries not to moan *

Trevor: qué fue eso ( what was that )

He kissed there repeatedly knowing that it would make me moan soon. A moan escaped my lips and he heard.

Trevor: now you shall be punished.

He took me up and placed me on my back on the counter. He ripped off my dress. Literally.

Diana: that was my favourite red dress

Trevor: I'll get you a new one. He said kissing me.

He took my panties off and put it on the ground. Without warning he shoved his two fingers in me. Which made me scream.

Diana: * screams *

Trevor: that's right scream for papi.

He increased speed and which made my eyes roll back.

Diana: I'm about to cum

Trevor: hold it

He went even faster and I can feel myself tighten around him and I released. He slapped my inner thighs and then teased my diamond with his index finger.

Diana: * moans * don't be a tease

He took me up and Carried me to my room and placed me on the bed. He took off his clothes and placed a condom on.

Trevor: hmmm, don't take your eyes off me

He shoved his man hood inside me and went extremely slow. Which was making me mad.

Diana: come on Trevorrr.

He went faster and faster holding my wrists above my head and making the bed shake.

Trevor: * groans * you're so tight ma

Diana: * moans loudly *

I took my eyes off him and he sat me up and rammed into me while my legs were around his waist.

Diana: * screams * yess

Trevor: oh fuck mami I'm close

Diana: mmmhm

I felt the condom get warm and I got off him breathing heavily.

5 mins later

Diana: my turn

I flipped him over took a condom from the draw and placed it on his length. I'm not gonna suck his dick because I don't do that crap. I placed the tip by my entrance and slid down on it. Going up and down slowly

Trevor: come on baby don't do this. He grunted

I went at a steady pace and he grabbed my waist and I went faster. He was enjoying it because his facial expressions changed everysecond and he was moaning which was a huge turn on. I started going faster in circles, going back and fourth till he couldn't take it anymore. He flipped us over while he was still in me and grabbed on to the head board and rammed into me hard.

Diana: * screams * Trevor

Trevor: whats my name?

Diana: Trevor

Trevor: no, whats my name

Diana: papii. I said realeasing

Trevor: bingo. He said grunting.

He thrusted into me one more time then collapsed beside me. He pulled me on top on him and I kissed him and laid my head in his chest.

Diana: te amo papi. ( I love you )

Trevor: yo tambien te quiero ( I love you too )

We were both sweating hard. And we eneded up falling asleep.

Authors ( pov )

I might update another chapter today. Probably, probably not.