First date

Diana's ( pov )

Saturday night

I can't believe that I'm going on a date with Trevor. He's actually a nice guy. We've been talking all week, has so funny also and he cares. I was taking a long hot shower because it was 6:45 and I didn't want to be late. I got out and flat ironed my hair and did a Smokey eye make-up and red lipstick. I put on ( up above ) and looked in the mirror " beautiful just beautiful Diana" I said to myself. I looked at the time and it was 8:33 two more minutes until my date with Trevor. Yes it took me this long to get ready.

8:35

Honk honk

Trevor called me and told me that he was outside. When I got outside he hand a bouquet of white and pink roses.

Diana: awww

Trevor: beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady.

Diana: * blushes * you didn't have to get me flowers.

Trevor: but I wanted to.

Diana: I love them. I said taking them. Is it okay if I put them inside

Trevor: yeah sure.

I walked back to the house and put them inside then went back out where he opened the door for me and went over to his side.

Trevor: you ready

Diana: yes I am.

He drove off and the ride was silent. It was peaceful and nice until we pulled up to Yolo ( you only live once ) .

Diana: * squeals *

Trevor: wow you must like it here

Diana: I've heard about it, but not actually been here

Trevor: well you'll have fun here.

He got out the car and came over to my side and opened the door. Aww he's such a gentleman. We walked up to the building and it was breathe taking. It had a firepit,bar and lounge. It was amazing.

He went to sign in. When he came back we went to the lounge and we sat down.

Trevor: how have you been doing?

Diana: good. You

Trevor: I've been doing great. I was thinking about you all week.

Diana: really,

Trevor: yes, and I told myself that I had to get to know you better.

Diana: well ask me anything

Trevor: how old are you??

Diana: I'm 21 you

Trevor: I just turned 22 the day before I met you.

Diana: oh well happy belated birthday

Trevor: thanks. Are you mixed?

Diana: yes I'm mixed with British

Trevor: oh I'm mixed with Mexican.

Diana: ooo you speak Spanish

Trevor: si lo hago ( yes I do )

Diana: que increìble( that's amazing )

Trevor: you speak Spanish too

Diana: yes my dad taught me