Surprise visit

Trevor's ( pov )

I haven't seen Diana in a long while now, ever since that night we've been avoiding each other. I've been tempted to text her but we told each other that we wouldn't be in contact with each other until we find out who is stalking us. I'm playing with Paige and she has been asking me about Diana everyday.

Paige: I miss Diana when am I going to see her again.

She jumped up and down beside me on the bed. She fell on my stomach and played in my hair.

Trevor: I don't know when you're gonna see her again, I just lost her

Paige: we'll find her we can ask Dora for help.

I laughed a little at her comment.

Trevor: no, I mean Paige, she's not gonna be around us anymore.

Paige: why not?

Trevor: we had a fight and we have to spend time apart and with someone else.

She jumped off the bed and left the room and into the living room, I'm over my mom's house because I haven't spent time with her in a while.

Tm: Trevor you need to get up and stop moping over her, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Trevor: she's the fish that I wanted mom.

I buried my face into the pillow and made a loud sigh.

???'s ( pov )

6pm

Today was the day I will carry out the plan. I will give Diana a surprise visit. I will be by myself so will she because Chris will have the boys for the weekend. I got into my car and drove over to her house. I knocked on the door, when she opened the door I pushed her inside.

Diana: are you the person who is stalking me

??: yes

Diana: 😐 I can't see your face

??: it's not time we have to talk

She sat on the couch and I sat beside her, she moved over so that she could keep her distance. I chuckled and began explaining

??: so you do know me a lot actually, I've always been around you, I know a lot about you, everything actually

Diana: you've been stalking me all my life

??: no I haven't, you know me, you've met me, spoke to me, etc

Diana: so basically you're crazy

I shot up from the couch and started pacing back and fourth.

Diana's ( pov )

I watched her pacing back and fourth. It was a female and I couldn't figure out who it was I mean the voice doesn't sound familiar.

??: I'm not crazy !! She yelled knocking over the coffee table

Diana: calm down, before you break something because this coffee table was expensive, $ 165 plus tax is expensive

???: you betrayed me, you forgot about me, I loved you and you turned on me when I needed you, and you just down right disrespect me.

Diana: I don't even know you, can I at least see your face

She stopped right in front of me and raised her hand to lift the mask off.