Trying my best

Chris's ( pov )
~ the next day ~

I laid in my bed thinking about Diana and how much I really want her. I put her through so much and she doesn't kill my ass.

I really love her but for some reason I can't stop hurting her. I'm trying but it just never works. Maybe I shouldn't try anymore because even if I work hard it never work out for us.

There was a knock on the door and I dragged myself downstairs to open the door.

Aiden: Chris wassup ?

Chris: Aiden what your ugly ass want ?

Aiden: A nigga can't come see his hoe ass friend.

🤨 first of all...

He called out to someone in his car and he pushed past me and made his way inside.

Chris: who's that ?

Aiden: * smiles *My wife

Simone: Hey Chris

Aidens wife ^

Chris: Wassup Sim

She walked in and sat down on Aidens lap.

Chris: What you ugly people want fr ?

Aiden: You keep talking your shit fuck boy

Simone: Haven't seen you in awhile so we're gonna stay with you for the weekend. Plus I didn't get to see the twins.

Chris: That's what we do now just come to people house and stay without questions. Where they do that at ?

Aiden: Whatever, what's for dinner cause I'm not eating no food from you cause your grown ass can't cook.

Chris: Now why you gotta disrespect me in my house

Aiden: Shut up bitch

Simone: * laughs *

I straight faced the both of them and they just laughed some more like it was funny.

Simone: Where's Miracle?

Aiden: tragic

Chris: I don't really know, she's not my problem anymore

Simone: hm, just try and work it out with the Diana girl

Aiden: Been tryna tell him but noo he wanna be a hoe

Chris: I'll kick you out keep talking shit

Aiden: I'm deadass, y'all could've been married and happy with her but you can't stay loyal to the one woman that'll stay down for you.

Simone: never met her but it's true, you always try to find some way to be with her. You be pushing her away but always try to drag her back in some how.

😞

Chris: Look I be trying to work it with her but I end up fucking up

Aiden: That's no damn excuse bitch, you know damn well it's not that hard to not cheat on your girl. Just don't do that shit. If you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her then no other girl would be rolling up in your shits with their ass out because she's the one that you want.

Chris: * says quiet *

Simone: Why do you talk to him like that ?

Aiden: Cause he a faggot

Chris: fight me hoe

Aiden: Never that, dick sucker

I shook my head and went to the kitchen for some food cause I've been starving.

Aiden ^^

Aiden ^^

Authors note:
     Y'all know I had to use my boy Keith for Aiden 😍. I drew blood today and took a big ass nap so I was a lil late with the update.