Honestly, it's not that deep

Chris's ( pov )
John wasn't able to come for the kids so I Just have to hope that there's no arguing which there will be 😔.

Diana pulled up in the driveway and the boys ran up to her. I smiled at the fact that she is a great mother to them and I loved that.

Miracle: What are you smiling for ?

Chris: * rolls eyes * Miracle c'mon we already have a problem to solve let's just go in the house.

We went in the house and the boys went to their rooms and closed the door behind them.

She sat down on in front of us and looked at us.

Diana: what did you guys want to talk about ?

Miracle: we wanted to tell you that Chris and I were thinking about moving out of state.

Diana: okay and ?

I could tell that Diana was getting irritated because of her eyebrows getting lower by the second.

Diana: As long as you see the boys often i have no problem.

Miracle: Well we wanted to take the boys with us

Diana: what do you mean by " taking the boys with us" Chris what is she talking about ?

Chris: Well we wanted to * gco *

Diana: We wanted to nothing! Why would you want to move to another state and take the boys with you ?

Miracle: Honestly it's not that deep you could easily come and see them whenever.

Diana: You need to shut the fuck up because this doesn't have anything to do with you. Why is she even here right now ?

Chris: Look Diana, we were just giving it a thought.

Diana: We? Why does this concern her? This isn't a decision for you and her to decide.

She got up and went to the kitchen and messed around with the cups.

Chris: Diana look if you think of it-

Diana: No I don't want to think of it Chris. Those are my boys and I can't just give let them go to another state without me.

I looked at her for a moment and saw that she was about to cry. She loves them more than anyone else, even if they are my children too I really don't want to move them away from her.

Miracle: * mumbles *  she's being over dramatic right now

- tbc