you're supposed to be my friend

Diana's  ( pov )

I was getting ready to go for the twins because Chris said that her gonna take them out to breakfast first so I should come for them instead of him dropping them off. I got dressed wearing ( up a above ) and left the house. 

1 hour later

I parked on his driveway and went up to the door. I knocked and Carly answered

Carly: hello

Diana: 😐 hi is Chris here

Carly: why ask?

Diana: I'm here for my boys

Carly: oh he's not here but you could come in and wait

Hmmm, I wonder if he did this on purpose. I went in and sat on the couch. She was sitting infront of me and nothing was said for twenty minutes until she broke the silence.

Carly: so Diana how have you been

Diana: * rolls eyes * it has been great. How about you. I said with a fake smile

Carly: oh for me it has been amazing, I mean Chris has been taking me places and we're even planning on going to Paris next month

Diana: oh how nice, you too must be happy together. I said with not a care in the world.

Carly: have you found anyone new as yet

Diana: why does that concern you? Huh? Or do you want to know who I go out with so that you can sleep with him.

Carly: I'm just being concerned about my friend

Diana: ha,  friend I'm not your friend. Friends don't steal their fiance and go take off to Paris. Friends don't sit infront of my face and act like everything is all peaches and cream.

Carly: I'm sorry but

Diana: but what, you couldn't handle yourself and you just had to have my fiance. Oh how lovely

Chris ( pov )

It wasn't my intention to let them be there by themselves but the line is hella long and they want pancakes so I took them to I hop.

Lucas: daddy, I'm hungry

Luke: me too

Chris: hold on we can't get good as yet we have to wait like everyone else

Lucas: can mommy come for us and take us to breakfast.

Luke: yes pleaseee

Chris: okay sure why not. I said taking their hands and walking out of I hop.

We got in the car and I drive down to the house. Then there was traffic. I hope everything is okay at the house.

Diana's  ( pov )

Meanwhile at the house

Carly: you bitch, he never wanted you anyway, he said you were clingy and annoying and bossy,  he don't like bossy hoes

Diana: okay slut, does he know that you work at a fucking strip club......... ooooooh he doesn't, you wouldn't want something like that to get out do you. Huh diamond pride. I said calling her by her stage name.

As I said Carly was my bestie and I knew everything about her and I guess Chris doesn't know but oh well I'm not gonna tell him but it's funny I want to see her blood boil.

Carly: you ignorant bitch, Chris doesn't love you and he never will, God just get it in your head.

Diana: it already left, but what if he just happened to find about your slutty ways. Hmmm will he " love " you like you say he does.