She needs to go

Diana's ( pov )

A few moments later

My legs were shaking as I watched them mumble to each other. If this bitch want kids so bad why she don't go have kids her damn self.

Chris: They'll stay here with you but they'll come up on weekends and holidays you all can come.

I looked at miracle and saw her rolling her eyes.

Diana: that's fine by me Chris, you're gonna have to tell them.

He nodded his head and went to their room.

Miracle: * mumbles * this is just stupid

My eyes snapped in her direction.

Diana: If you want some kids so bad go and have some

Miracle: I can't have kids so you can shut up

Diana: that sounds like a you problem. You acting like you can't adopt.

Miracle: Why would I adopt when my man has two.

Diana: * laughs *

Miracle: don't become pressed because I'm gonna be playing step mommy real soon.

Diana: Trust, I'm not gonna be pressed. There isn't anything to be pressed about to be honest.

Miracle: yea whatever hoe

I shot her a look but I'm not saying anything cause she's just looking for somebody to beat her ass.

I got up and took my hair out of the bun it was in and went to the kitchen to look for something to cook.

25 minutes later

Chris been in there for a while now so I went to check on them. As I opened the door Luke and Lucas ran up to me.

Diana: what's wrong

Lucas: Daddy wants to move away from us

Luke: mommy you promised that he wouldn't leave us

Diana: he isn't you're still gonna see him

Lucas: but he's still leaving

Diana: do you want to go with him ?

Luke: No because you wouldn't come

I went inside and closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed and put them both on my lap.

Chris: This is so hard

Luke: why do you have to move ?

He looked like he didn't have an answer and I raised my eyebrow.

Diana: you don't have a reason?

Chris: not really no

Diana: Boy what ?

Chris: Miracle brought it up and I thought it was a good idea.

Diana: Good idea because ?

Chris: I don't know, moving is always good.

Diana: Just like how she told you to take the boys with you. 

Chris: * shrugs *Yea I guess

Diana: wha- can I talk to you for a second

I removed the twins from off my lap.

Diana: We'll be right back ok ?

They nodded their heads and Chris and I went out into the living room.

Diana: I don't like this.

Miracle: what you whining about now ?

Diana: The fact that you out here making decisions for Chris

Chris: Diana she's not making any decisions for me

Diana: yes she is, she tell you what to and you do it without thinking it trough. You don't even know why you're moving.

Miracle: You don't even know what you're talking about

Diana: oh really, Chris never in your life would you move out of Florida. You'd travel out of here but not move out of here.

He stayed silent and just stared at me.

Miracle: he has actually, you were just too busy complaining about shit to even notice.

Diana: you need to go hoe cause you're not important right now.

Miracle: you just mad because you mean nothing to him. He Just tolerate you cause you his baby momma.

Chris's ( pov )

I looked at Diana as she tried to hide her emotions.

Diana: I don't really care

Miracle: oh but you do. You're just the baby momma, know your place.

Chris: Miracle stop! Diana look -

Diana: Nope, don't wanna hear it. Move if you want to, we already agreed on the boys seeing you on weekends and on holidays we'll come.

She walked off and went back to talk to the boys.

Chris: How many times am i gonna-

Miracle: Nah, you don't tell me shit, you don't raise your voice at me either cause I'm not her so you can't treat me how you want to.

Chris: I don't know why you fronting anyways like I won't beat your ass when we get home and I'm gonna drop you at your place when I'm done

I went back to talk to the twins. Diana didn't even look at me while I explained to them why I was moving.

They ended up understanding why and were okay with it surprisingly. Diana on the other hand just seemed unbothered.