No Way

Diana's  ( pov )

She slowly took her hands up to me face to take the mask off. When she took it off I couldn't believe my eyes it was my sister. She now had darker hair and she looked very mature like she was older than me but she wasn't. She laughed evily and pulled a gun from out of her leggings.

Allison: hi sister. She smiled

Diana: okay, wait a minute, why ? I asked baffled

Allison: you're the cause for mom's death and for my torturing.

Diana: torturing?

Allison: when I came over to your house that day you found out you were pregnant, you're ex told me to leave and that's what I did. I was trying to run away from Ray but you sent me back, I lost my three kids and I had a miscarriage for my fourth, I got raped, beaten and enslaved. It took months until I got out and when I did I heard the news on mom and you were always with her so you killed her. She said waving the gun in my face.

Diana: that isn't my problem, If you never left with him in the first place, you would've never been in this situation. Neither was mom, she died on her own it wasn't my fault it was every ones fault. Especially you, you gave up on us, left us by our self and a gay man came into our life, took us in and is still taking care of us.

She gripped the gun and knocked it across my head and I fell back on the couch.

Alisson: you bitch, you know why I left, I was sold by your knight in shining armor Chris, I gave the money to mom and she spent it on Andrew and I got mad so I left with him. She screamed.

Diana: you could've stayed, I've cried countless of nights for you to come back, and you never did !!!

Alisson: How the fuck could I stay, you never loved me, neither did mom, you hated me with all your guts and I hated you too, I was heartbroken when I overheard you guys's conversation. How could you just come around and act like you do ?

I struggled to get up.

Diana: I always loved you, it was just your actions I hated. You were stupid and you are still stupid ( gco )

She shot the vase right next to me then shot at the wall. She screamed and dropped the ground.

She's crazy