Chapter 1

TW!

It has been 2 days after the fight with heaven. Everyone is getting settled in the new hotel they all picked their room. All of them have been hanging out a lot more. They have a special common room just for them. There is a couch, a big TV, two bean bags and a chair just for Alastor with a table next to it that can hold some books for him.

Everyone is sitting and talking about what movie they want to watch. Alastor is reading and drinking coffee. He looks into his cup and realizes it's empty. Right as he is about to get up Lucifer appears smiling "Charlie!!" He sighs annoyed. "Dad! What are you doing here??" "I have decided to move in!" He makes his bags appear. "I'm going to help with the hotel!!" "Awe dad!! Thank you!!"

Lucifer gives Alastor his bags "take this to my room bellhop." Alastors ear twitches "I am not. A bellhop." He throws his bags to the side and stands up. "You are now. I'm taking your place as manager." "Excuse me? I don't believe you are." "Oh but I am, this is now a father daughter project not a father daughter and freak project." "Dad be nice!" "That was nice I could have said a lot worse. Now take my bags up to my room. He throws them into his chest. Alastor grits his teeth and quickly leaves.

Lucifer sits in Alastors seat. "Okay what are we doing!" Alastor throws his bags out the window then goes to his room. He closes snd locks it. He coughs blood into his hand. "Fuck.." he takes off his shirt and looks at his cut "fuck fuck fuck.." he coughs as more blood enters his throat. He starts having a hard time breathing. He holds himself up with his cane and tries to take deep breathes. Eventually he's able to breathe again.

He sits in the floor next to his bed. "Stupid fucking Lucifer. Taking my job. What am I supposed to do now??" Alastor sighs. "I have my residence at the edge of town." He first cleans his cut bandages it and gets dressed again. He starts to pack, he doesn't have a lot of stuff so it doesn't take long. He looks around and snaps making the room look normal then he leaves a note for Charlie and melts into show shadows.

After a couple hours Charlie goes to his room worried since he never came back. "Hey Al we are going to have pizza for dinner do you want some??" She waits "Al? I'm sorry for what dad did and said I hope you're not upset with me... Al?" She opens the door and gasps.

Charlie runs to the bed and picks the note up reading it. "Oh no..." she runs to everyone "Alastor left!!" "What??" Husk smiles excited and so does Lucifer. "He left a note!!" She reads it out loud. "It appears that you are no longer in need of my assistance. I give my thanks to you for your wonderful entertainment. I did enjoy the time we spent together but it is now we part ways my dear. Please do not worry I have my own residence at the edge of town. I do hope your project goes smoothly and is everything you hope. Until next time. Alastor." Niffty looks at Charlie and gets really upset then runs away to his room hoping its not true.

She looks up at Lucifer "dad!!" "What?? Isn't this a good thing? We don't want a crazy cannibal murder living here let at alone managing this hotel honey." Charlie frowns "you are going to go get him and bring him back." "Wait wait wait come on isn't Lucifer right? Itlll be so much better without him?" Husk crosses his arms. Charlie glares at him. "No. You guys might not have been paying attention because you hated him so much but he helped a lot. Before we got this new place some was breaking every single day but he fixed it immediately so nobody would have to worry about it. The food you all kept eating he went to the store and bought for us. The meals that you guys think kept just appearing or thought I made he cooked." Everyone goes silent. "When we come back you are saying you're sorry!" "Charlie.." "no!! Dad that's not right! You are his king!" "Come in Vaggie. He's not going to come back if I send anyone else." They leave together.

Alastor walks into his house 'been a while since I was here' he looks around. 'Well at least the shadows have kept it clean that's nice.' He sets his bags in his room and sits on the bed sighing "what am I supposed to do now?" He thinks and walks to the kitchen. "I need to go grocery shopping." He opens the fridge then gets confused seeing it full with fresh food. Show shadow appears and waves smiling. "Did you do this??" His shadow nods. "Thank you, that's very kind." He grab some stuff and starts cooking. "Let's try something new shall we?"