Chapter 29

Alastor is sitting on the couch holding Max. Shes laying in his lap holding his fingers and hes trying to make her laugh. He wiggles his ears and makes funny faces at her. She stares at him. "You're making me feel crazy girl." She laughs. "Oh so that's funny huh?? Making Papa feel crazy?" She laughs. "You are so strange." Lucifer walks in with a big box. "Babe you got something." "Me?" "Yep." He gently lays her on the couch then gets up.

Lucifer hands his the box. "Its heavy?" Lucifer shrugs. He sets the box down and opens it. Cody pops out. "BOO!" Alastor gasps dramatically "you scared me!" Cody laughs. Alastor picks him up. So silly!" "Im hungry!" "Hi hungry im Papa." "Papaaaaa" He laughs. "Okay okay." He sets him down then walks into the kitchen. Alastor suddenly gets sprayed with water from Angel trying to spray Husk with the sink sprayer.

They gasp. "Sorry Al.." he wipes his face. "I didnt know i needed a shower." They laugh nervously. He walks over to Angel takes the sprayer and unscrews the end. "What are you doing?" He puts the hose down his shirt then turns the water on. Angel gasps "COLD!" He laughs. Husk laughs too. "Ha!" He runs over. They fight for the hose laughing. They all become soaked. Lucifer watches confused and amused at the same time. "What are you doing??"

They freeze smirk then spray Lucifer. He gasps then laughs. They suddenly all slip from the floor being slippery which only makes them laugh more. Five and God walk in. "Dad?? Why are you here?" "I stayed to take care of Five what happened in here??" Five slips but God quickly catches him. "Whoa carful!" Five grips him tight. "Thanks." "Yeah no problem." "These three had a water fight." Lucifer laughs.

Lucifer slowly stands up "how are you feeling Five?" "Ive been better but im not, as bad i guess? I dont know.. not great but im getting there.." "itll take time, death isnt a thing that just magically becomes easy, it is one of the hardest things youll ever deal with, but your not alone." "Yeah i know." Cody walks in holding Max. "Daddy shes crying." "Oh careful Cody!" God quickly takes her before he slips with her then blows air and dries the floor. Lucifer takes her. "Whats wrong baby girl? Someone hungry?" "Yeah!" Lucifer chuckles. "I know papa is getting you food Cody." Alastor starts cooking for everyone.

Lucifer makes up her a bottle. God pets Five. "If you need me use the bell." "I will." He vanishes. Five walks over to the fridge. "Dont you dare get something to eat i am cooking food right now." He slowly backs away from the fridge. "You can wait" "fiiiine." Alastor continues cooking. "Five five!!" Cody runs him and jump but he doesnt jump high enough and kicks him right in his dick. Five catches him ".... Take him take him take him." Husk grabs him as Five falls to his knees holding his crotch. "Uh oh." He lays on the ground groaning. "Oh Five.. I know that hurts." "I think i just lost the ability to have kids.."

Angel laughs "oh no." Angel helps him up. "Im gonna puke..." Husk laughs. "Aweee did someone get kicked in the balls??" "I will pop yours.." he glares at Husk. Husk quickly shuts up. Lucifer burps Max. "Okay come on sweetheart." He walks away. Alastor is rubbing his back. "You good Al?" "its my fucking back again. these wings better come in faster." Angel chuckles. Cody runs to him. "Let me see papa!" He kneels down. Cody looks under his shirt. "its almost done Papa!" "that g-" Alastor jumps OW!" Cody cut his skin with his finger nail and forced the base of the wings to come out. "there! all done!" Alastor is wincing. "Cody!" Husk grabs him not hard. "Cody no you hurt him." Angle quickly holds a towel on his back to stop the blood from getting everywhere. "but its done now!"

Lucifer runs in. "Al what happened why did you scream!?" "Cody cut his back." "what!? Cody!" "I helped!" He crosses his arms and huffs. Lucifer check his back. " Oh wait babe he did your base is fully out now. "it still hurt alot." "i know but your healed already, Cody maybe ask Papa when it comes to stuff like that okay?" "okay Daddy." Alastor turns his head around and looks down. "Hm." "Ah Alastor ew!" Angel cringes. "what?" He looks back forward. "I hate when you do that its creepy!" "thank you. now everyone out. i need to cook." He pushes everyone out.