Chapter 5

Alastor is sitting at a desk. Vox walks up to him his head is a thick box tv. "Hey Alastor how's it going?" "I believe I have worked everything out for our plan!" He's writing in a notebook. "Just a few more things and we should be able to get this started!" Vox sits on the desk infront of him. "Why don't we celebrate~" Vox holds Alastors cheek. "What do you mean?" "Oh come in Al don't play dumb~ I have my bed made just the way you like it~" Alastor stands up "Vox I.. I don't want to do that." "What? Why not!? I thought we had something!" "We do just not that! I'm not comfortable with that!" "That's part of a relationship Alastor! We have sex! I argue one of the most important parts!"

Alastor takes a step back. "Nobody will ever fucking love you if you don't get over yourself and fuck them!" Vox stands. "So either fuck me or get out." "Vox please be reasonable here.." "Alastor its been 5 months i have been reasonable!! I want to have sex! I havent fucked anyone else for you! You wont let me fuck anyone and you wont fuck me so fucking choose!! Have sex with me or this is over!" "..." Alastor melts into his shadows.

Alastor jumps awake. He sits up holding his head. Lucifer sits up. "Al? What's wrong? another nightmare??" "I woudnt call it a nightmare.." "past memories again?" "Yeah..." "what this time?" "Vox telling me nobody will love me if I don't have sex with them..." "that's not true!" Lucifer grabs his face. "That's not true at all. I don't care if we don't have sex ever! That's not important." Alastor smiles big "okay." Lucifer kisses his face a bunch. "Don't ever be ashamed of who you are Alastor."

Alastor wraps his arms around him and lays back down. "We should probably get up Al." "Nope more cuddles responsibility later." Lucifer laughs "okay." They lay together relaxed. "Soooo when is your birthday again?" "January 1st, why?" "Oh just wondering!"

Angel and Husk run in grab Alastor and Lucifer then drag them to the common room. Alastor sighs "why does everyone drag us everywhere!!?" "It's important!!" Alastor sits on the couch and holds Lucifer in his lap. Lucifer curls up and hugs his arm. "Nooooooo I don't want to be responsible!" "Your the king!" "Noooooo" Lucifer pouts Alastor pets him. "What is so important you needed to drag us down here??"

Charlie holds out a letter. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to open it and read it I thought it was for me.. I'm usually the only one that gets letters.." Alastor reads it. "I know your dirty little secret Alastor and if you don't meet my demands I'm telling everyone you are dating the king of fucking hell. 1 you must have sex with me. 2 you must also date me. 3 become part of my team." Alastor rips the paper. "But he's going to tell all of Hell Al!!" "Oh no I'm dating the king of hell. Let me repeat that." He holds Lucifer up by his armpits. "Lucifer. The king. The most powerful person in all of hell. He's mine. And only mine. What an embarrassment oh noooo." He holds Lucifer close again. "Let Hell know. I don't care." Lucifer nuzzles into him chuckles. "I don't care Hell knows we are dating. What are they going to do?"

Lucifer kisses his chin a bunch. "I'm powerful myself and if they try anything Lucifer will take care of them if I can't. I'm not worried about it." Charlie smiles big "awe Al, that's so cute." "I know it was Vox who sent that. He won't actually do anything anyway he's a bitch." Lucifer goes into Alastors shirt and purrs. "Are we done?" "Welllll uhhhh." "What did you do now?" "We broke your coffee maker." Alastor runs to the kitchen and looks. The maker is sparking. "How!?" Everyone peeks in nervously.

Alastor sets Lucifer on the counter. He starts to take it apart and fix it grumbling "Al what happened to hating technology??" Alastor glares at Angel one of his eyes a dial. Angel hides behind Husk. Alastor goes back to trying to fix it. It catches on fire. Lucifer quickly puts it out. Alastor sighs "this isnt fixable." He throws it away. "I'll buy you a new one honey it's okay."