Chapter 15

Hey guys! Im so sorry for this being late i fell asleep and then proceeded to sleep for 15 hours, i am also sorry for this being a short chapter it was this or another day without a chapter 💀💀))

Alastor sighs softly watching Cody throw a temper tantrum on the floor. Alastor knew this was going to happen eventually he just didn't expect it to be over him being told be cant play in the acid rain. "Cody for the last time you can not play in the acid rain you will get hurt. Your body is not strong enough to handle it yet."

Cody keeps crying on the floor. "Alright thats enough." Alastor stands him up. "You need to calm down Cody. I can't understand why you are so upset please talk to me. Why is this upsetting you so badly?" Lucifer is watching hes letting Alastor take charge. Cody keeps crying. Alastor speaks softly "Cody. Its okay." He holds his cheek. "You're okay bubba." Cody calms down. "Whats going on why are you upset?" "B-b-because i wanna play..!" "Yes but why is it so important to play outside?"

Cody doesnt know why. "I dont know..." "is it because you thought i was going to say yes so you got excited and hearing me say no upset you?" Cody nods wiping his nose on his sleeve. "You cant, you will get hurt. Im sorry but we can play inside and we can have just as much fun." Cody nods "okay..." Alastor kisses his forehead. "Come on lets play shadows." "Okay!" They melt into shadows.

Lucifer smiles big and sits on the couch next to Husk. "Hey Husk are you okay?" "Why woudnt i be?" "After finding out who Cody is.." "oh yeah.. im okay.." Lucifer puts his hand on Husk shoulder then gets up and leaves. He finds Alastor. "We need to talk.." Alastor looks and gets worried "okay.. Cody ill be back." They leave and go somewhere private.

Lucifer tears up and holds his arm. As if Alastor could read his mind he instantly knows. Alastor shakes his head "no.." "we have to Alastor... we have to..." Tears falls down his face. "I dont want to...!" He tears up. "Thats not fair hes ours..." "hes not... he was his first... imagine if were on the other side...?" Lucifer gets choked up. "You know im right Babe..." Alastor clenches his teeth. "...yeah... i know..."

They calm down and walk to Cody. "Hey bud we need to tell you something." "What is it??" Then kneel next to him. "You know Husk?" Lucifer looks at him smiling. "Yeah!" Alastor swallows the lump in his throat. "We found out something. When he was alive and human. He was your dad." Cody immediately tears up. "R-really...?" "Yes really! Hes your dad Cody." Cody runs to husk crying. Lucifer makes the papers they need appear. They both sign it then Lucifer makes it vanish and appear next to husk. As soon as its done they both break down.

Husk looks at the paper and goes silent. "Daddy!!" Cody hugs him. "Why did you tell me..??" "I just found out too.." Cody nuzzles into him. "I love you daddy." "I love you too..." Husk holds him tightly wondering why Lucifer and Alastor would tell him.

Lucifer and Alastor are laying in bed Lucifer is laying his head on Alastors chest. "What do we do now..?" He grips Alastor. "I.. don't know..." Alastor sits up. "I need to put the medication in my ear." Lucifer grabs it from the table stands up on the bed so he can see inside his ear then he gently puts the drops inside. Alastor sits still. "Here hun all done.." Lucifer puts it away.

Alastor sighs. "Its so boring now.." Lucifer sits down. "And quiet.." Lucifer tears up. "Is it bad I regret this...?" "No... because i do as well.." Lucifer lays his head in Alastors lap. Alastor pets him softly. "Maybe.. this is a good thing..?" Lucifer grips Alastors pants. He starts having a i need my dad moment. Without a second going by God appears.

Lucifer sits up. "Luci whats wrong??" Lucifer cries as he explains everything. God picks him up hugging him. "Oh Luci.. its okay, you did the right thing." Alastor watches his silent. He looks down at his hands in lap wishing he could also get support from my parents. God holds Lucifer close as he sits on the bed is fully focus on Lucifer. Lucifer is crying hugging him.