Chapter 23

//hello everyone! This chapter is going to be mostly on the side story of V and Lisa. Chapter 24 will be uploaded at the same time so you can skip to 24 if you want! It will be back to Luci and Al//

V paces around his room. "Okay okay i got this i got this! Come on V come on!" He buckles over. "Im going to throw up. No! No come on. What isnt to like about you? Your a good person. You you uh.. crap what else is good about me!? No no im okay im okay! Come on just call her! Call her V! What am i going to say!? Hi Lisa! No Hey Lisa! No no Whats up beautiful? No no no no. She'll say hi ill say hi ill ask her if she wants to go get coffee thats it! "Hi Lisa i wanted to get some coffee do you want to come with? Yeah yeah wait or should i let her know i want her to come with by saying i was hoping you would like to come with? Is she going to even want to come to the coffee shop i can go too?? Theres only one i can go to for erased people and its shit!"

He lays in the middle of his floor. "I need to get my life together.. my room isnt even decorated! It looks just how it did when i moved in! Shes not going to want to go out with someone with no personality! But i have no money and its not like i can buy anything anyway!" He covers his face with his hands. "They ruined my life erasing me.. why didnt my parents love me..?" He stares up at the ceiling as the tears fall down the side of his head. "Im feeling sorry for myself again..."

Angel walks in. "Hey im getting tacos want to come? V? Whats wrong why are crying???" He sits on the floor next to him. "Im fine im fine i just.. im feeling sorry for myself again.. its really hard being erased.. i cant do alot of stuff.. and if im honest i dont think i should even try with Lisa.. she deserves someone who is actually recognized by the system..."

Angel pulls him up. "Come on." "Where are we going..?" "You'll see come on." They walk out to the common room. Lucifer Alastor and Cody are playing a board game. "Awe man!" "Thatll be 500 Papa!" "You're taking all my money!" "Hey Lucifer can you call your dad?" "Uh okay? Dad!"

God appears. "Whats up?" Angel grabs him and V then walks back to his room. "Whoa whats going on here??" "We need your help God." V is silently staring at God. "V?" He whispers to Angel. "Is that.. like actually God.. the God.. God God..?" "Yeah oh wait that's right you're new here i guess i got used to him behind around. God this is Five or V, V this is God Lucifers Dad hes really cool it's okay."

V hides behind Angel his ears covering his eyes. God chuckles. "Its okay, what do you need help with?" "Oh right his parents erased him and now he cant be a normal person anymore! He cant even go grocery shopping! Can you do something? Anything?" "Oh that's it? Duh of course I can fix that!" V gasps and looks at him. "..really..?" "Yeah." He takes out his phone. "I just need to reverse the erase. Uh do you want to keep your name?" "Please.." "got it." He types a few things then uses his finger to sign something.

A file appears infront of V. He grabs it and opens it. He gasps. Its all his paperwork back the way it was before he got erased. Inside is a recite to a bank account for 26 million hell bucks. "What is this!?" God looks. "Oh when Alastor killed your mom you got all her money. You're rich now." V covers his mouth with his hand tearing up hes so happy. God smiles. "Congratulations V, you're a person again." "Thank you so much.. i i dont know how i can repay you.." he wipes his face. "No need. You're a friend of my family. You're basically family to me. Have fun!" "Wait wait can you please make me taller?? Shes taller than me! I need to be at least taller then 5,4!" God laughs and makes him 6'5 and more muscular.

God vanishes. Angel looks. "Daaaaamn." V hugs Angel tight. "Thank you.." "you're welcome V." He hugs him back. "Okay! Now you dont have to worry about being erased! Call her and ask her out! Tell her ill watch Wendy." V grabs his phone. "Okay!" He calls her getting more and more nervous as it rings. He repeats what he wants to say over and over in his head. "Hi V!" "Hey Lisa, im going to get coffee. You should let Angel watch Wendy and come with me." She giggles softly. "Okay i will, ill be over in a few." "Okay ill see you soon. Bye." "Bye V." He hangs up