Chapter 7

Lucifers eyes widen "what!?" "i can make that happen!" God smirks. "Dad!!" Alastor laughs. "what?? dont want to have a baby with me?" Lucifer face turns bright red. "Oh my Hell stop!" He covers his face. God and Alastor laugh. "okay okay, you're right. we have to get married first." Lucifer pushes Alastor over "BABE!" Alastor laugh's hard. "you make this too easy!!" Lucifer whines. Alastor lays on top of lucifer "whaaaat someone flustered hmmm? you dont want a baby or to get married? how sad." "I do!!" Alastor freezes he wasnt expecting Lucifer to say yes to that. "wait what??" Alastor gets up. "what?? Did you really think i never wanted to get married to you babe?" "uh no not really, i figured we date until something happened like you got bored of me we break up and go on or something." "Babe, i want to be with you for as long as forever, im not going to get bored of you." Alastor looks away blushing. "Look whos flustered now!"

Alastor tackles lucifer. "ill show you flustered!" Lucifer laughs wrestling with him. God picks them both up. "okay you two." He holds lucifer like a toddler and Alastor like a cat from the back of his coat. Lucifer sticks his tongue out at Alastor. "ill bite that off" "Kinky~" "No!" Alastor shivers. God rolls his eyes then walks downstairs holding them. His shadow is turning into different shapes. "how about a lion!" He turns into one giggling. Alastor smiles, he snaps his fingers. His shadow waves goodbye as he vanishes. "Hey we were playing with him!" Charlie pouts. "and it uses my power to keep him here." "oh okay. why is grandpa holding you two like that?" "dont ask." He sets them down.

Angel goes to Lucifer. "if we put you in the center of a pentagram here in hell what happens??" "uh? i dont know?" "can we find out?" "sure why not." Alastor draws it on the floor in random blood he had in his pocket. everyone decides its best they dont even try asking why he has that. Lucifer sits in the middle of it. Alastor finishes drawing it. The pentagram glows. Lucifer looks at Alastor. Suddently Alastor turns into an actual deer. "Alastor!?" God laughs "were you thinking what he would look like as a deer??" "yeah??" "i guess the pentagram makes what ever hes thinking come to reality." Alastor falls not uses to his new body which wipes away some of the blood breaking the pentagram.

He tries to stand but his legs are wobbling to much. "what is this!?" Lucifer helps him. "i got you its okay." Alastor sits frowning. "but you're so cuuuuuute!!!" Charlie pets him. everyone pet him too. "Stop touching me!" Alastor bites the first thing he can which happens to be Husk's hand. "OW" "i said stop touching me." He itches his ear with his back foot. Everyone backs up. Alastor slowly stands up and walks around "there you go you got it!" "Change me back!" Lucifer smiles "uhhh about that.. i dont know how, da-" Lucifer looks around "where did dad go??" Everyone shrugs. A note appears from god. "sorry emergency in heaven see you later good luck!" "great im stuck like this!?" Alastor sighs.

Alastor sits on the couch angry. "Hey no animals on the couch!" Alastor looks at Angel with pure rage. Angel quickly hides behind Lucifer. "im sorry im sorry im sorry!" Alastor huffs. Lucifer chuckles then pets him. "you're so cute!" Alastor leans into his hand. "How come he doesnt get fucking bit!!" Husk is mad "because hes my boyfriend and hes allowed to touch me." Lucifer is smiling big. Alastor yawns as he yawns he lets out a little squeak. Charlie screams with joy.

Everyone tries to brainstorm how to get Alastor turned back. "I say we say Gods name three times and summon him here." "Thats not how that works Angel.. at least i dont think so, dad?" "No that's ghosts." Lucifer thinks "maybe i take Alastor to heaven? No shit that woudnt work. Hes a sinner." Lucifer looks behind him at Alastor. Alastor is walking in a circle on the couch then he lays down and gets comfortable. Lucifer smiles.

An hour goes by and nobody can think of anything. The pentagram wont work again since it was broken and they have no clue where he got the blood. Lucifer walks over to Alastor. "I guess we just have to wait babe we cant think of anything." Alastor quickly raises his head scared. "Alastor whats wrong." He gasps softly Alastors eyes dont look like his anymore they look like normal deer eyes. "Uhhh baby..??" Alastor jumps off the couch and runs away. "Shit Alastor is a real deer!" They all chase after him.