Chapter 19

Cody sniffs Alastor. "Papa you smell funny." Alastor smells himself. "I do??" "He smells like heaven silly, heaven doesn't smell like it does here." Everyone runs in. "Alastor!!" They all take turns passing him around hugging him. "Ah! Will you all stop! If you dont im not giving you guys your gifts!" Everyone freezes "gifts??" "Yes." Alastor feels very tired but he ignores it.

They put him down. He dusts himself off. "Before i forget. Angel." He looks at Alastor. "Yeah?" "Molly says hello." Angel immediately tears up. "What..?" "She is a wonderful young lady. She works at a coffee shop." Angel smiles huge. Husk knows who she is so he smiles very big too.

Alastor grabs his bag. "I have things for everyone." Cody bounces. Alastor gives Cody his toys. Cody gasps "Daddy look Daddy look!!" "I see that!" "Thank you papa!!" He starts playing with them. "Charlie." Charlie goes to him "awe you didnt need to get me anything." "But i did." He gives her the dresses. She gasps taking them. "They are beautiful!" "Thats was with my mother's help." He chuckles. "Husk." Husk walks up him. Alastor gives him the rum and whiskey. "Oh shit! Thanks!" "Father said the whisky goes great with steak." "Oh sweet."

Alastor grabs the next stuff. "Angel." Angel walks up to him excitedly. "I got stuff for Fat Nugget too." He gives it to him. "Aweee!! These are so cute!! Fat nugget is going to look so cute! Thanks Al!" "Vaggie." "Me?" She walks up to him confused. "Of course." I hand her the spear. "No way.. how..?" "Did i know which one to get i didnt but my father suspiciously did." I laugh. "Niffty." She runs up to him. Alastor hands her stuff to him. She gasp "thanks Alastor!!" She runs off excited ready to stab.

Alastor looks at Lucifer. "Last but not least." Lucifer gets excited. Alastor gives him the bag since he got alot of stuff for him. "Theres so many!!" He sits on the ground and looks at all of them. Alastor kneels next to him. Lucifer pulls out a plushy that is reversible. Its on the angry side. He flips it so it turns happy. He gasp and looks at Alastor. In the happy ducks mouth is a ring. It is a red ring with duck shaped diamonds in it. Everyone looks and gasps too.

Alastor takes the ring. "Found this, thought of you. Everyone already acts like we are married. Why not make it true? Lucifer will you marry me?" "YES!" Lucifer tackles him. Alastor falls back laughing. Everyone cheers Charlie tears up excited. Alastor and Lucifer kiss. Angel covers Codys eyes. Cody giggles. "Ew!" Lucifer sits up and looks at his ring. "Its amazing!" "Theres a whole duck store up there it has anything you can think of!" They stand up together smiling. "Oh Husk!"

Alastor wraps his arm around him then walks out of the room while Lucifer shows his ring. "Uh... what did i do..?" "I found something of yours." Alastor smirks "oh..?" Alastor makes his book appear. Husk looks and his face drains of color. "Whats this??" "Uh... where did you find that..?" "Heavens library i read it." "Oh no.." "Husk you're being dramatic you should be proud!" "Really..?" "Yes! This is a very good step by step!" Husk smiles. "Oh and what happened to your wings?" "Oh uh..." Husk explains

Alastor immediately gets worried about Lucifer. "What!?" He runs to Lucifer grabs him and presses a pressure point on his back. "Ah!" Lucifers wings appear. "What..!? How..!?" Lucifer looks at him confused. Alastor checks his wings "which one did you rip off??" He checks the base of the wings and sees the fresh one. "These?? Does it hurt??" "Baby baby! Im okay!" Lucifer grabs his face. "They grew back im okay silly. Now tell me how the fuck did you do that!?" Alastor presses the pressure point again and they vanish. "Pressure point. I studied up on your anatomy with your Dad so i could help if something happened."

Lucifer smiles huge. "Aweee... thats so sweet babe. Im okay I promise!" Cody runs past playing with his toy. Alastor catches him. "Cody guess what!" "What??" "Papa and Daddy are getting married!" "Finally. Your going to blow dust off your vows." Everyone stares at him. Cody giggles smiling.