Chapter 8

TW TW

A couple weeks have gone by Angel and Husk fully act like a couple now and it has been very peaceful. Too peaceful.

Angel and Alastor are sitting at the bar softly chucking from a pun Alastor said. Alastors coat rests on his chair. "Thats so stupid Al." "Says you, i found it quite funny." "You think everything you say is funny hun." "Mhm i sure do." He chuckles softly.

Lucifer and Husk watch from a distance both of them getting a worried feeling. "We are going crazy Alastor would never." "Angel wouldnt either!" Angel rests his hand on Alastors arm. Alastor doesnt pull away. Alastors tail wags. Angel shivers. "Oh man it got cold in here." Alastor puts his coat on Angel. "Better?" Angel leans in his face inches from Alastors ear as he whispers something to him.

Angel looks away bashful and holds it close to his body. "Yes alot better thank you." Lucifer and Husk walk over to them not being able to take it anymore. "What the fuck is going on here!?" Husk looks at Alastor mad. "Yeah Alastor." Alastor looks at them confused. "What are you going on about??" "Yeah what are you two talking about??" "The flirting!"

Husk crosses his arms. Angel and Alastor look at eachother confused. "What flirting??" Lucifer crosses his arms. "Im just going to ask. Are you two cheating on us or something...? Pretty bold to show it right infront of us..." "what?? No!" Alastor stands up. "You truly think i would cheat on you!?" "Well it just.. it looks like you are flirting.." "are you serious right now?? We arent cheating on you" Angel is mad. "You two are acting really buddy buddy!" Husk yells. Angel hands Alastor his coat back and they both look hurt. "I dont know what hurts more.. you accusing us of cheating.. or you not believing us.." Alastor looks at Lucifer in the eyes. He cant bring himself to say anything else to Lucifer he just shakes his head and leaves. "Fuck both of you..." Angel leaves with him.

"Wait no..!" Lucifer grips his hat. "Husk..." Husk is silent he feels awful. "What do we do...?!" "..I dont know..!" Lucifer tears up. "Did we just fuck up so hard we both became single..!?" "They didnt say we were done..! They didnt break up with us right...!?" "I dont know..!"

Angel and Alastor sit on the edge of the roof they both are silent not knowing what to say. Alastor hugs his legs. Angel leans against him. "That sucked.." "yes... it did..." "are we... single..?" "I dont know..." Angel and Alastor lean against eachother and they just silently support each other as their tears falls. Both of them feeling very hurt and not trusted.

Lucifer and Husk run to Charlie. "Charlie we fucked up...!" "What happened??" "We seen Angel and Alastor at the bar talking and laughing and we thought they were flirting..!" Husk is trying to stay calm. "Now they think we dont trust them anymore... we dont know what to do Char..." "come on."

All 3 go up to the roof. Alastor and Angel are still leaning against eachother silently. Lucifer and Husk are panicking. Alastor wipes his face so does Angel. Charlie motions for Lucifer and Husk to stay then she sits next to Alastor. "Hey, are you guys okay?"

Angel lets out a pathetic laugh "no.. not really... you dont think we would cheat do you..." "of course i dont! I know you two would never." Alastor looks at the people walking around on the streets. "I wish they did." Alastors eyes are dull his smile tight. "They do! They are just worried thats all, they really love you guys." Angel hugs his legs. "They came to me for help because they are scared they are going to lose you." Charlie waves them to come over. Husk and Lucifer slowly walk over to them.

Angel look at them silent. "Angel... im sorry... please you have to believe me.." Husk is gripping the fur on his arm. Angel wipes his face. Husk holds his hand out to Angel. Angel slowly takes it then they leave to talk alone. "Al..?" Lucifer looks at him holding his hat infront of him. Charlie walks away. Alastor says nothing and does nothing the only movement is the wind moving Alastors hair. "Im sorry Alastor.. im so sorry..."