Chapter 18

(As promised your extra long chapter 10,859 words to be exact have fun!)

Alastor POV

I wake up the next morning wide awake and very excited. I still need to pack my bags and get everything im going to need. I sit up and see Lucifer walk in with breakfast. "Food first i know your excited but food first." I chuckle. "okay fine" he hands me the food and i eat that food the fastest i ever have. Lucifer laughs. "ill pack your bag while you take a shower and get ready." I go to the bathroom and even my shower was short, i wash my hair and my body then get out. I take longer making sure i look nice, i make sure i have no wrinkles in my suit or any loose hairs.

I walk over to Lucifer who is now zipping up a bag for me. "i packed an extra backpack just in case you get stuff in heaven. "Thank you love thats very kind. I might get some stuff, I know Cody is going to want something." Right as i say that Cody runs in and jumps on me. "Hi papa!!" I catch him every time i see him my heart feels so full. "Hello my sweet boy." I kiss his cheek then remember i wont see him for a whole week and i feel upset. "Papa what's wrong?" "Im okay im just going to miss you while im gone.." "its okay papa! Im not going anywhere!"

I laugh and squeeze him. "You are right!" He laugh "papaaaa you're squeezing meee!!" I set him down. "Be good for your father okay?" "Yes papa." Lucifer hands me my bag. I cover Codys eyes then give him a deep kiss. He wraps his arms around me. "Be safe okay?" "Its heaven how could I possibly get hurt?" "Eating to much ice cream and choking on the sprinkles."

Lucifer and i slowly look at Cody surprised from the sudden morbid thought. "Uh yeah? Anyway." A portal opens and i grab my ticket. "Dont forget go to dads first so he knows you are there he said he has a gift for you." "Got it." We kiss one last time before i walk through. I march up to the gate the smile on my face huge. "Hello can i help you?" He looks down at me. I hold out my ticket. "God is expecting me." He looks at the ticket "oh my that's right!" He opens the gate and i walk through and head over to gods which us conveniently labeled with signs.

I raise my hand to knock but right before i do God opens the door. "Alastor!" He pulls me into a bug hug. "I am so excited you are here! Those friends of yours did alot." "Yes i know i am very grateful." We walk inside. "Okay i have something for you and i have some people that really want to meet you. "Want to meet me? Who would want to meet me." "Lets just say.. im sorry in advance." "Uh..?" I get nervous on who wants to meet me. I follow him to the living room where i see a tall man with a beard and one eye, a buff man thats bald and a beautiful lady i mkae sure my smile is big as my signature smile always is.

They all look at me stand and bow which weirds me out a little. "Why are you bowing to me?" I look at God. "Why are they bowing?" The woman looks at me. "You are soon to be ruler of hell are you not?" "Uh, yes but not yet." God sighs "oh boy, Alastor this is Freya, Loki and Kratos." I recognize the names but i cant remember where. "We have heard so much about you." Loki walks to to me as if he was observing me. I make my cane appear then i push him back with it just hard enough he has to step back. "5 feet please."

Kratos grabs Loki. "Dont be rude." "We are Gods shoudnt he be bowing to us?" "We are guests." "Wait did you says Gods?" I look at God confused. "Did you think i was the only one? I am THE God but im not the only one." I sets my bag down and pulls out a book. "Thats where I recognize the names. Loki the God of mischief, Kratos the God of war and Freya the Goddess of Love." I look up at them. "I was only told you were myths." "Well clearly we arent." Freya puts her hands on her hips smiling.

I look in my book. "These are accurate on your appearance but Loki it says you dont have a beard." "Its new!" He crosses his arms. "Ignore him. Ive been giving him a hard time about it." Kratos smirks at him. "Anyway! These three wanted to meet you because they heard Hell was going to get a new king and they were curious when they heard it was a human soul." "Yes we think its amazing a human could become so powerful!" Freya looks me up and down. "Why did you get sent to hell?" Loki smirks. "I was a serial killer." It seems Loki likes that answer because he chuckles deep.