Chapter 17

Alastor pulls out his wallet and opens it. He goes to grab his card. "Huh?" He looks for his card in the different pockets. "Whats wrong papa?" "I cant find my card." Lucifer crosses his arms "i know who has it. "Who?" Lucifer looks at Angel and Husk "yeah who Angel, Husk?" They smile nervously. "Alastor my favorite Radio Demon. My favorite future king, bestest buddy." Alastor frowns.

Cody giggles. "You two are in trouble." They get on their hands and knees. "We are so sorry we wanted take out!" "We dont have any money and Angel said it was okay!" "Hey! You helped!" Alastor hands Cody over to Lucifer then drag them out of the room by their necks. He walks into an empty bedroom throws them in front of him then closes and locks the door.

They sit on the floor shaking. He looks at them pissed. "I had my card before i took my nap. That means you two took it while i slept!?" They nods silent. "So in the time it took you two to get hungry come up with the plan to take it go through my pockets and take my wallet neither if you realized how creepy that was!? You rooted around my body while i slept!" They finally realized hes not mad they took his card hes mad they touched him when he couldn't even say no. They both get a heavy sharp pain in their chest when they see Alastors hand shaking. "Al.." "No! Dont Al me! You have done alot of stupid shit but this. This is by far the worse thing you have done yet!"

They go silent and just look down. "I dont know i what im going to do with you yet. But ill say one thing. You better hope gods listening." He unlocks the door walks out and slams the door so hard behind him the door cracks in half long ways. They just sit there silently.

Alastor walks down the hall. He lets out a shaky breath. Lucifer runs to him hes not holding Cody. Alastor looks at him he looks defeated. "Oh babe.." Lucifer hugs him tight. Alastor hugs him and his ear flatten against his head. Lucifer feels him tremble. He becomes more and more pissed but he knows Alastor wants to handle it himself so he doesnt do anything to them but he wants to. "Come on. Charlie has Cody." Lucifer takes him to the one place he knows Alastor feels safe the most, their room. He shuts and locks the door behind him.

As soon as Alastor hears the click of the lock he starts to calm down. God special made that lock for them. Nobody but him Lucifer and Cody can unlock the door, its so special that if there is a situation someone is trying to force one of them to unlock it, the lock still wont unlock.

He sits on the bed and lets out a deep sigh. Lucifer kneels infront of him and takes off his shoes. Alastor watches him confused. "What are you doing?" "Making you comfortable." "Why?" "Because you should be comfortable and shoes aren't comfortable." Alastor cant stop the smile that spreads across his face. Lucifer helps him take off his over coat. "Lay down on your stomach." Alastor lays down. Lucifer slowly gets on top of him and starts to give him a very gentle back rub. Alastor flinches and tenses up but then slowly relaxes the more his body understands Lucifer doesnt want to hurt him. "there you go baby, just relax, your safe." Alastor closes his eyes as he melts into the relaxing sensation of the backrub. "mmmm"

Lucifer rubs his back until he falls asleep again. He gets up leaves locking the door behind him then goes and finds Angel and Husk. He crosses his arms. "Lucifer.. we are really sorry.. please we didnt think that would effect him like that if we did then we would have never done that.. we are so so sorry.." Angel is on the verge of crying Husk is silent. "you know i care about Alastor you know i do.. me and Husk both do.." Lucifer sighs. "I understand you feel bad, but i dont think you really understand what hes going through right now." "Show us.." Husk looks up at him his ears flat against his head. "can you show us somehow.. Let us know.. we want to know what he is going through.."

Lucifer thinks rubbing his chin "yeah i can do that. Sit on the couch." They sit on the couch and Lucifer rubs his hands together. "ready?" They nod. He opens his hands and blows red glitter on them. They cough and swat it away. They look at each other then at him. "uh whats different?." "stand up." They stand up. "This is different." Lucifer grabs their butts without asking or even telling them he was going to.