Chapter 11

Cody has started school and he is loving it. For the week Alastor has only dreamt of that same nightmare. Hes been good at hiding his emotions and being happy around Cody and everyone else but when is just him and Lucifer he doesnt hide anything. He decided he is just not going to sleep. He is paranoid about the nightmare coming true so he wonders the halls every night in the shadows. Lucifer is getting more and more worried.

Alastor stands on the steps of the hotel staring out looking and observing every detail making sure nobody coming to the hotel. He goes back inside and makes a lap around the hotel. He checks every room to make sure everyone is safe. He walks down the hall when he hears a creak behind him. He twists his head backwards to see Lucifer.

Lucifer jumps and cringes. "You know i hate when you do that. Alastor turns his body. "Sorry. Why are you up?" "Baby you need sleep..." "i cant. I need to stay awake." Lucifer grabs his hand. "No you don't we are okay. Nobody is going to come chop our heads off." "What if someone is. What if im asleep and it happens!? I cant..." he tear up unable to speak or else it will just come out as sobbing.

Lucifer pulls him to their room. "You're exhausted babe, you need sleep.." Alastor just follows. Lucifer looks up at him then gets an idea. "I know! I know the perfect thing." "What is it..?" "Why dont we have dad watch over the hotel? Lets say someone actually comes. Nobody is getting past him!" "Would he actually do that..? He needs sleep too...?" "No he doesnt. He sleeps because he gets bored at night. Dad i need you."

God appears. "Whats wrong!?" Lucifer explain the situation. "I can do one better. I can see why hes having the nightmare. Would you like that Alastor?" "Please." "Okay! i need you to sleep. Ill go into the dream and see why the fuck this is happening." God looks at the reader "you yeah you, can you guess why it's happening? Turn this into dora where i stare at you silent for 30 seconds the just tell you the answer. Also i know what your thinking and yes the author is ripping this off from deadpool. But im God so i can bresk the 4th wall. Comment what you think it is. The first one to guess it correctly i dont know. The author will give you a cameo in the next chapter or some shit. Okay back to reading."

Alastor and Lucifer lay in bed. Lucifer holds him close. "Its okay, i got you." It doesnt take Alastor 30 seconds to fall asleep. God snaps him and Lucifer go into his dream. "Why did you bring me!?" "I didnt want to do it alone duh anyway." God looks around he watches as the dream happens. "Ew that is creepy okay." God narrows his eyes. "Thats not right." He grabs the corner of the wall then rips it down like it a paper background. Alastor blinks "what the?" "Oh shit hes lucid dreaming! Hey. Yeah this isnt caused by your brain. Someone is doing this." "Someone is making him have this nightmare??" "Yep. I bet is we keep walking into the creepy white void that was behind the walk we'll figure out who."

Alastor and Lucifer look at him like hes crazy. "Just go with the plot!" He drags them into it. "Okay im sure this thing doesnt last forever." They walk until the white fades into wooden walls. They walk into Alastors childhood bedroom. God looks around. "Where the fuck is this??" Alastor smiles looking around. "Its my home. You said i was lucid dreaming as i can make anything happen?" "Yep."

Alastor runs into the kitchen. His parents look at him. "Alastor!!" Abigail hugs him. He hugs her tight. "Hi." "What are you doing here??" "Its a long story." He hugs his dad. "Well its good to see you Al." "Yeah." Lucifer smiles big. "Okay lets keep going." They walk out of the house and now they are in radio booth. "Oh shit this was my radio booth when i was alive!" He looks around and grabs the papers on the desk. "My handwriting was shit." He sets them down then keeps walking. They walk out and suddenly they are in the hotel again.

God looks around. "Where is this??" "This is the original hotel before it was destroyed by Adam." He walks looks around. "I wonder." He walks to the couch where Angel is. "Sup smiles. What do you want?" Alastor smiles big then slaps him hard. Lucifers and God take a step back. "What was that!?" Lucifer is concerned. "That is for him making all those sex jokes. I would never actually slap him but i have wanted too." They keep walking this time is back to white.