A Never Forgotten Home

TW

Alastor and Lucifer sit at his desk looking at their plans for their town. "okay, i think we can start construction. Ill have Dad help us build, with his help we can finish really quickly. "I will start sending the list of people the invitation to move there." "im going to let Charlie know." Lucifer gets up and walks out. Five walks up to him. "Uh hey Lucifer, can i talk to you?" "Five are you okay?" "uh yeah?" "You dont sound sure." "well its just uh.. i.. oh boy this is weird.. so.. you might not like this.." Five its okay you can talk to me. Im not going to judge you." "you say that now.. but uh.. your Dad and I are.. dating.." he smiles awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. "...what!?" "see i told you.." "You're dating my dad!? Since when does my dad date!? Dad!"

God appears. "whats up Luci?" "since when do you date!?" Five looks down. "i told you this was a bad idea.." "Lucifer since when does it matter? You married a Sinner so why does it matter that im dating one?" God frowns at him. "what!? no no no i dont give a fuck about that but i didnt know you were gay!" They both calm down. "Oh, okay yes Luci im bi just like you" "sorry i should have been more clear about that i dont care you two are dating, i mean if you two end up getting married that makes Five my step Dad and thats.." "weird yeah i know i dont want you calling me dad." They laugh. "But im glad you guys are happy." "Thanks Luci." "Oh Dad we are ready to build." "Oh nice! okay ill start on that!" "I want to come!" Five grabs his hand and follows him smiling. God chuckles softly. "you're adorable." He chuckles "i know"

Lucifer walks to Charlie. "Charlie two things! First we are going to start building!" "ooooo!! im so excited! Its going to be suck a cute town!! whats the second thing?" "oh Five and your grandpa are dating." She gasps "What!? He gay!?" "thats what i said! Yeah he is! Runs in the family i guess." They laugh. "okay if you need us just call." "okay!" Lucifer walks through a portal to the area the construction is starting. "Then they wants trees over there too." God is creating the things needed while Five reads then off.

Lucifer looks around. "whoa! you have so much done already!" "Hey! Yeah hes working fast!" "i like this kind of stuff! its so fun!" Alastor appears. "Whoa! Nice work everyone!" He's holding Max. "what do you think so far sweet girl? This is going to be very safe for you and your bother." Lucifer kisses her cheek. "such a good girl. Okay im going to help Dad." "Everyone has been invited." Lucifer runs over and helps him. Five keeps naming stuff off. Alastor watches while he holds max. "So Five, Hows it going with God?" "So far its amazing, i cant believe it honestly, i feel like im dreaming, A park over there by the bakery! Im dating THE God and he actually wants to date me too!? How crazy does that sound!?" "I felt the same with Lucifer, it took me a full week to actually understand that this wasnt some amazing dream. What are your plans? Are you going to get redeemed to go to heaven?" "i think so but we are taking things slow right now so until we really feel like we are ready im staying here."

Max starts to cry. "whats wrong sweetie?" He sniffs. "I know whats wrong oh lord Max." He makes a table appear. "I know what you eat, where is this coming from?" He changes her diaper. Five gags. "Ew." Alastor laughs. "Oh its not that bad." "it smells and looks bad. Im good." Alastor kisses her cheek smiling. "Look at her face! Shes adorable!" "Yes she is! But i cant do the poop."

Lucifer walks over. "we are about halfway done! How does it look as far?" He looks. "Amazing!! I am so excited!" God makes a huge radio tower." Alastor gasps and runs over to it. "Whoa." "what do you think?" "its amazing! thanks!" God cracks his neck. "lets get this done so you can move in!" They finish building. It takes them a couple more hours.

Lucifer and God walks over to them. At some point Alastor made a couch appear so they could sit down. Him, Cody, Max, and Five all fell asleep on it. "Awe thats so cute." Lucifer kisses Alastor cheek. "baby the town is done." God picks Five up. Five hugs him in his sleep. "im going to take him back to the hotel." He vanishes. Alastor and Lucifer walk around, Lucifer is holding Max Alastor is holding Cody. "Im so happy i feel like im going to throw up." Lucifer laughs "baby dont throw up on Cody." "i wont!" They laugh. "Are you ready to see our house?" "duh!" They walk up to big 4 bedroom 2 bath house, it has a big front and backyard, its in the middle of the Elementary school and Highschool. "the Elementary is huge!" "its because it also the middle school its K through 8 and the Highschool is over there! That way the kids can walk home no problem and they have a playground right there!"