Chapter 12

Alastor is refusing to leave Lucifers side. He has gone as far as having god give him the ability to turn into a snake like Lucifer can. Now he is always wrapped around his neck, head, or arm. Cody doesn't remember anything so nothing has changed with him but Alastor also wont let him out of his sight.

Lucifer is getting Cody ready for school. Its his first day back since he went missing. They know people are going to ask so they told Cody that he got a sick and fell asleep for a month. "Alright do you have your art project you were supposed to do?" "Yes!" He bounces excited. Alastor turns to his normal form. "Maybe he should stay home and we can homeschool him?? I can teach him!" "Baby he needs to be social and be with his friends. Nobody can get in the school without special access he'll be okay." Lucifer kisses his cheek. "Are you ready?" "Hold on!" He runs to Alastor. "Bye papa! Ill be okay!" Alastor hugs him tight then lets go.

Lucifer opens a portal. "Have fun!" Cody runs through "i will!!" The portal closes. Alastor is very uneasy and very anxious, he doesnt even realize he's trembling. Lucifer grabs his hand. "Baby. Look at me." Alastor looks at him. "He'll be okay. I promise." Alastor hugs him tight. "I cant. cant do it..." Alastor suddenly shrinks into a child size. "Oh shit when did you learn to do that!?" "Ive been taking alot of lessons from your dad while you sleep."

Lucifer picks him up. "You're so cute!!" Alastor smiles softly. "Im going to his school, are you coming?" "Fuck it." He sets Alastor down then shrinks too. "Its been a while since i was a kid." Alastor holds his hand smiling. "Thanks for dealing with my paranoia..." "Baby the two people you love the most were kidnapped. Your just as traumatized as i am almost." "I should be the one taking care of you you should be the one being pampered and cared about an-" "Alastor shut up." Alastor blinks silent "you have been doing all of that. You help me when i get panic attacks your the only reason ivcan even sleep. You soothe me and do anything you can to make me feel safe and comfortable. I might have been the one kidnapped but you had to deal with not knowing if we were even alive. Thats scary. You're allowed to be paranoid." Lucifer puts his hand on Alastors chest.

Alastor smiles. "I would kiss you but it feels weird doing it looking like little kids." Lucifer laughs. "Valid point. Now come on! Lets go be kids!" Lucifer opens a portal. "Oh wait." Alastor snaps. A duck backpack appears on Lucifer and a deer one appears on Alastor. "Okay lets go." They run through. They get to the front gate and look up. "This place is huge at this size!" Alastor looks around. They walk to the principal standing by the front gate.

She looks down. "Oh are you two new?? I dont remember seeing we were getting new students." They panic and Alsstor quickly thinks if something "Uh.. uncle Lucifer should have emailed you! Did you ignore an email from your king?" Alastor looks at with wide eyes and he tilts his head. "No no no no!! Im sure it just got lost in my inbox! Please come in!" They walk in. "Nice quick thinking Alastor!" "Thank you, you should actually email her." "Oh shit yeah." Lucifer takes his phone out and emails her "hello, my two nephews are going to attend for a short time while they visit."

They walks around. "Okay where is Codys classroom??" "I cant see in the doors. Is this how it is for you all the time??" Alastor smirks. Lucifer punches him in the arm "im not that short!" They look at the name plates. "There! Mrs King!" They knock on the door. "Oh wait Cody is going to recognize us what if he thinks this is really weird!?" "Shit i didnt think about that!"

The teacher opens the door. "Oh well hello! Are you my new students! Come in come in!" They walk in. Everyone looks at them. Cody looks at them. They get nervous. "Listen up children we have some new friends! Why dont you introduce yourself?" "Uh hi im Luu." "And im Albert." "Okay go sit next to Cody."

They walk to him and sit down. "Hey you two look familiar, you look like my papa and daddy!" "What a coincidence!" Lucifer smiles nervously. "Okay children listen up we have something fun today! Today we are going to be learning some new math equations! We are going to be learning our times tables!" Lucifer and Alastor glance at eachother trying to decide are they going to pretend to be dumb or not.