Chapter 13

Alastor gets woken up by Lucifer. "babyyyy wake uuuup." Alastor looks at him, his eyes half closed and his hair a mess. "its breakfast time!" He sits up half asleep. "okay.. what does everyone want?" "nope i already made food. you need to eat." He looks at the pancakes. "im not really hungry." Lucifer narrows his eyes. "eat." "love im really not hungry." "Cody! Papa says he wants you to help him eat!" "oh no.." all they hear is the sound of a bunch of fast paced thuds then Cody running through the door. "okay!" Alastor fixes his air and ties it back. "that was dirty." "i am not letting you get stuck in your ED again." Cody giggles as he helps Alastor eat.

Cody does a very good job not making a mess, Alastor and Lucifer are very surprised. "All done how was it?" "It was very good! best pancakes i have ever had!" Cody giggles "i made them!' Alastor acts surprised. "you did??" "yeah! i told daddy to tell you he made them to surprise you!" "you did a wonderful job! now go get ready for school." He runs off. Lucifer sits next to him. "awful?" "There were egg shells in it still. One of them was half done." They laugh. "he doesnt need to know that. i dont care what he makes i will love it, but i will say im glad it was him i got worried thinking you made them. Even blind folded your pancakes are perfect." Lucifer chuckles. "surprisingly that's what everyone else said too, he made everyone breakfast, he was so proud of himself." 

Alastor gets up and gets dressed. "Cody you better hurry up youll be late!" "i am hurry upping!" Alastor and Lucifer bite their cheeks so they dont laugh. Cody runs to them. "ready!" Lucifer opens a portal. they both kiss him then wave goodbye. "bye!!" He runs through. As soon as the portal closes they bust out laughing. "what did he say!?" "oh you think that's good? this morning he was being loud making this weird sound and i told him to stop and he went "why i only just started?" They laugh. "that boy is going to kill me." Alastor smiles. "come on lets go downstairs and see what everyone else is up too."

They go downstairs. Everyone is talking about stuff they want to do. "i think we should all go out on the town!" Angel leans back. "But Dad and Al cant with Cody." "Hire a baby sitter!" They sit down. "who do you think we would trust enough to watch Cody?" "uhh shit uhhh Ausmodeus! or that uh one bird Prince?" "Prince Stolas?" "yeah him!" Alastor and Lucifer look at each other. "i dont know Angel." "oh come on we havent in forever everyone needs to chill out!" "okay hold on let me se if one of them can even do it first." Lucifer calls Asmodeus. "hey Luci whats up baby?" "Hey i was wondering if you had any plans tonight?" "no i dont actually. Fizz and I were just going to watch TV." "do you want to watch our son instead?" "Your WHAT!?" The call gets cut off and suddenly Him and Fizz appear. "did you say son!?" "oh right nobody but the school knows." Alastor smiles nervously. "Oh yeah, Uh Alastor and I adopted a little boy, his name is Cody. Hes 8 about to turn 9 in a month."

Fizz and Ozzie are surprised. "anyway Angel wants all of us to go out but we dont really trust anyone to watch him, can you two do it?" "yeah!" Fizz is excited. "well i guess we have plans now." "How about you guys come back when its time for him to get out of school so he can meet you ahead of time so hes not just going to a strangers house?" "yes!" "oh boy Fizz is way to excited about this." "Duh! i love kids Ozzie!" "okay well be back over at 3ish." They leave.

Angel gets excited "yes! tonight is going to be amazing! we need to make plans! how big do we want it? how much stuff should we do? how drunk are we going to get!" "Uh angel dont forget Alastor and Dad are still parents they need to pick Cody up eventually." "Ask if he can spend the night! Its Friday!" Lucifer looks at Alastor. "it would be nice to not have to worry about anything and just let loose." Lucifer smiles "okay well ask but if they say no then we cant get drunk." Angel cheers "its going to be so fucking awesome!!"

later that day at 3 Lucifer opens the portal and Cody runs through. 'Papa Daddy look what i made!" He hugs them then shows them a drawing of everyone at the hotel together." "that is amazing!!" Lucifer pets him. "thats going on the wall." Alastor puts it in a frame then hangs it for everyone to see. Cody bounced proud. Ozzie and Fizz appear. Cody hides behind Alastor. "its okay bubby there are our friends!" Fizz smiles big at him. Cody peeks at him. Fizz pulls a ball out of thin air then makes it vanish then grabs it again. Cody giggles and walks over to him.