The Family

You and Zuko's life has been great. The fire nation has been getting back on the right track a lot more lately over the past 4 years. You sat in the royal courtyard holding a 4 year old Honora. You looked up at you her (EC) orbs growing large as you continued to read her the story.  You giggled at her reaction. She couldn't exactly sit in your lap since it was currently occupied by a giant belly. You were having Zuko's second kid. You both were hoping for a boy already had names picked out since you were gonna pop any day anyways. You and Honora finished the book while Zuko was at a meeting currently but you were outside braiding Honora's (HC) locks that were surprisingly curly for a fire nation kid. You loved her little curls even though they were a pain to handle you loved them all the same. You braided little cherry blossoms into her long curls. That was till you heard a blast of air. Aang had arrived with Katara and Tenzin who was best friends with little Honora. He was 6 and she was 4 though they got along swimmingly. You grinned at the air bender child raced into the courtyard on an air ball his father close behind. You pulled Honora out of the way of the speeding boys. You set her down giving her a proud smile before giving her a nod in encouragement. You walked over to an also very pregnant Katara. You grinned at her.

"Tenzin! Wanna see what I can do?!" Honora called when Tenzin and Aang finished their race. They both sat criss cross applesauce in front of her making her giggle. That was till bursting from the earth next them was Lin Bei Fong and her mother and Father who was covered in dirt. All three of them sat next to Aang and Tenzin looking at Honora with expectant eyes. You walked back to them encouraging your daughter. "I'm a bender!" She cried out happily. They all grinned at her waiting for an example. Honora made a little ball of fire in her hands keeping it under control just as Zuko had taught her. He had been more than thrilled to find out his daughter was a fire bender. You hummed as Zuko hugged you from behind resting his hands on your belly.  You grinned as you watched the three kids begin to play. Toph was also pregnant with a child and she wanted another girl surprisingly. You all thought it was awesome how the three of you were preggers at the same time.  You three were going out to the spa in the fire nation city outside the palace. You three were well known enough that the walk there was filled with children asking you questions and for pictures. You thought it had been very odd when a man showed up and asked to feel your stomach. You let him before casting him an odd glance until he jabbed where your abdomen was. You cried out in shock and pain when your water broke. You looked at Katara fear obvious. Toph being Toph encage the man in a very secure earth cage while he made his escape. Katara helped you quickly to a home nearby. She evacuated the place while Toph told them about you giving birth and their home was of great need since you were the fire queen and that you were thankful for it. Hours later you held a baby boy with tufts of dark brown hair and gold eyes.  Adoh meaning fire or sun was this little beauty's name. You watched as Zuko entire caution evident. You scoffed motioning for him to come closer. You handed him the bundle of blankets and Zuko let out a laugh before hold the baby up close to is face pressing his forehead to his sons, Zuko looked so happy. The three kids followed in suit. Honora crawled onto your lap looking at the baby.

"Your a big sister baby girl." You hummed nuzzling her head. Sleepily you and your family made it to the carriage that would take you home. The second you got home you flopped onto the bed while holding your baby boy watching him feed away. You were so happy that he was here but what that  man did to you might have been catastrophic. He was being taken to Republic City for questioning. But you didn't care as Zuko took Adoh form you put the sleeping baby in his cradle as you fell asleep a smile on your face as you happily sighed.

AN: I know it's shorter than the usual updates but this book only has one part left and the next one is going to super sad I'm sorry. But I will be starting a book that isn't fan fiction here soon and I hope you all read it. I don't have a title for it yet but when I do it will be amazing. I'm glad I have you fans out there and I will miss reading the comments that come in at 1 am and grinning to myself since I was still awake anyways. I love the series so much and I will miss this. There will the epilogue next and after that an emotional Authors note. I was almost crying as I realized that this is the end of your journey with Zuko.  But Juniper will take after you on Quotev. I hope you read that book too. See you tomorrow for the last time in this book. I feel like it's the end of season 3 in supernatural or you know the first 5 minutes of the show or when Dean picked Cas' trench out of the water. :'(

-Clarity89