Epilogue

You flew above  the forest your gray strands of hair flying into your face, you were old and sick but were making this journey anyways. You sat on the back of your dragon, Ashira feeling yourself growing weaker and weaker as you neared your destination. You landed on the outside of a cave. You ran into the cave as quick as possible hearing a woman's shrieks f pain. You made your way to the woman. You would be the first avatar to ever pull this kind of stunt, even Aang said it was a bad idea. You approached the woman her 3rd eye completely visible, a dark haired man with a scar on his face next to her.  You watched from the shadows as the woman gave birth. You only had moments left in your life. You had lived it as full as possible as a monarch, a mother, a lover, and a fighter. You made your way out of the shadows catching a glimpse at the new you. A small pale baby, a few tufts of blonde hair, wide blue eyes, and a third eye on her forehead. You grinned at her the child before murmuring one word.   Juniper.

You looked at Iroh smiling as he opened his arms wide. You ran into his arms hugging him tears streaming down your face. A scream suddenly filled your ears making you sob harder into Iroh's chest. It was Zuko's agonizing scream as he found your dead body. You left the spirit world for a second just to see him. You were young again and when Zuko turned and saw you tears still on your face as Zuko held your limp body. He looked from you to the blonde child in the couples arms nodding as if to say that this is the new me, take care of the kid. Zuko put a hand on Zuko's scar. Before starting to sing which calmed him and the wailing baby.

"Leaves from the vine. Falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells drifting in the fall. Little soldier boy, come marching home, brave soldier boy comes marching...home."

AN: IT'S OVER!!!! *breaks down into sobs* I am so happy these books turned out better than I had ever expected them too. I mean, almost 30 K on the first book, over 100 followers, lots of comments, new internet friends.... I am going to miss this book so much but I have a DeviantArt with Supernatural stuff on it and a Quotev with Juniper and Korra's story going on right now. The next book that will come out will not be fan fiction which is weird because that's kinda what I write best. I remember when I first started these books I had like 40 follows so about 60 more followers from these 3 books and I hope to grow my wattpad even more. I do love to write and the thing is I'm GOOD at it. So more writing will be happening in the future the next book I write will be very modern based. I am thinking about calling it The Life of ME! It will be about a girl named Sky Valor who is a vlogger and the book will about how she grows as a person in real life and on camera. So yeah I don't know when it will come out maybe soon maybe not I don't know. These books have so amazing and a great experience and I feel the need to come clean about something. My name is not Clarity or Claire or whatever you might have thought it was..... And if you aren't sobbing already here you go.

I close my eyes, only for a moment then the moments gone. All my dreams pass before my eyes a curiosity. Dust in the wind. All they are is dust in the wind.

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea. All we do, crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see. Dust in the wind. All we are is dust in the wind.

Don't hang on, nothing last forever but the earth and sky, it slips away. All your money won't another minute buy.  Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind.

                                                                       All we are is dust in the wind.  Every thing is dust in the wind.

Everything is dust in the wind.

Dust in the Wind, Kansas.

Goodbye! :'(

-Clarity89