The Invasion P. 2

"You went to see my brother and set him free." Was the first thing Ozai said to you. You only sat down on the ground stretching out your legs and leaning on your hands.

"Yeah. And?" You raised an eyebrow at the monarch. You leaned your head to the right as a blast of blue flames was sent your way. You yawned.

"That counts as treason." Ozai snapped you could almost hear his eyes narrow at you.

"It's only treason if I were loyal to the fire nation, because I would have to betray you for it to be treason." You said matter of factly. Ozai let out a frustrated growl.

"You betrayed the fire nation, there fore it is treason." Ozai explained to you. You pressed your lips into a thin line.

"Or is it? I mean, for one Iroh is your brother you can't hate him with every fiber in your body. Two you are not the fire nation merely it's ruler and let me tell you Ozai a lot of people will be relieved when they hear The Dragon of The West is free and on his way to help." You argued with the ruler. the air began to crackle with his anger.

"I hate my brother. So much, you don't understand he hates me back too." Ozai shouted.

"Kinda like how Azula hates Zuko and vice versa. Iroh is a very family oriented person, I doubt he hates you, no matter how horrible you get Iroh will always think of you as family. He loves his family and he has a reason to hate you too but he doesn't." You said wisely feeling like you were Iroh and spending so much time with him you most likely were turning into the old man.

"He has no reason to hate me you foolish child." Ozai shouted the air crackled louder.

"Yeah he does. Like I said he is a very family oriented man and you scarred your family and banished it showed favoritism and were a horrid parent, Ursa was the one to balance it all out and when she left-" You started and barely had time to register the bolt of lightning tat was shot at you. You barely dodged it and ran out the door scrambling for your life. You heard the Fire Lord scream in agony. You bumped into a guard who looked at you in pity sending you on your way. You raced away tears falling down your face in fear ignoring the blood that ran down your side, the lightning singed your side and it burned a lot.  You bumped into Zuko sobbing into his chest. You noticed his swords and a pack. Zuko looked down at you lovingly. You limped to the bench and grabbed your bag tears still flowing.

"I'm going with you Zuko." You told him your chin up.

"You are hurt (YN) I can't-" He started looking into your eyes.

"I. Am. Going. With. No arguments." You snapped at him not in the state for a fight. Zuko sighed running a hand over his face but nodded. You followed him to his father's chambers creating a flame so you would know when the eclipse started. You watched it suddenly vanish. You looked down the hall and saw Aang and the crew.

Aang's p.o.v

I looked Azula in the eye not caring about killing the Fire Lord all I want is for (YN) to be home safe with us. Azula smirked at me.

"I had a hunch you weren't dead. I know you are looking for her, but she is with my Father and with her attitude she won't be alive when she comes out." The fire princess cackled at me. That was till I launched her from her throne with earth bending. Toph put the 14 year old in an earth cage when Katara put a thick layer of frozen ice chilling the  cage immobilizing her bending even further we hope we didn't know because of the eclipse going on.

"Where is Zuko then?" I hissed at her.

"Most likely trying to save your friend." She cackled then the cage exploded with a blast of blue fire. I grabbed my friends and rushed away saving them was more important than killing the royal fire nation family.