Revealed

They met again.

Robin and Y/n met again.

And this time... it was... different.

"It's been a while, Robin. How are you?" Y/n whispered.

But Robin was flustered. Too flustered to think.

He was under Y/n, pinned by her to the wall.

Gazing from a rooftop, now he has been kabedon'd. His pride has been forgotten.

"Must be nice, huh? Stalking me from afar when I was having my nightly strolls." Y/n continued. "You think I wouldn't notice?"

She bent down to his ear, whispering lowly, "Honestly, what made you think to do that?"

Robin blushed furiously, unable to contain himself. He quickly regained composure and turned the tables.

Her hands were now locked by his against the wall, her back slamming harshly.

This time, it was Y/n who was pinned against.

She cocked an brow and smirked.

"Oh?" She chuckled. "So, are you dodging the question?"

She noticed, no. She knew his ears turned red but said nothing and shook her head.

"I..." He began, looking for the right words. "Wasn't stalking you. I was looking at you."

"Looking is the same as stalking. Depends on how you put it really."

"No! I mean, I was watching over you. Gotham is dangerous. Especially at night."

"So that's why..." She smiled as she shook her head. "I know."

"You knew?"

"Of course." She smiled. "And I know its you, Damian."

"What are you talking about?" He denied. "I'm not Damian."

"Oh really?" She scoffed, her voice a low murmur. "It wasn't that hard to figure out. Same brooding silence, same hair, same voice, same mannerisms." She paused, a hint of a smile playing on her lips. "And the same emerald eyes."

"N-no." He stuttered.

"Geez." She scoffed. "Stop trying to deny it, Damian. I know it's you. Those eyes of yours, they shine brighter than jewels under that mask."

Realizing it's pointless to continue lying, he sighed. "Fine. I'm Damian. Happy?"

"Very." She nodded. "I'm glad my stalker is a friend I know and like very much."

"I-I'm not a stalker!" He retorted.

"Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that." Y/n nodded, now slipping from his grip. "Anyways, your birthday's coming soon, we'll talk then. Goodnight, Robin."

She gave a peck at his cheek before hoping on the rooftop, doing a backflip disappearing into the dark alley, disappearing into the darkness getting Robin to rush at the edge to check if she's safe only to find her gone.

The whole interaction left Robin speechless, slowly getting wired into his brain, processing it rapidly.

'She said she likes me... very much... she said she likes me... likes... me.'

His ears had gone unbearably hot, a blush coating his tan skin.

Chapter XIX| Revealed
Word count: 424