26 | Home

This story is based on a game called Genshin impact. I do not own any of the game characters except for Y/N, Y/N's Grandmother, and Bubbles.

You run through the trees, stumbling and falling but getting up again. Each step is an effort, every breath a gasp, but you don't stop. You can't. You have to keep going, keep moving, keep putting distance between yourself and your captor.

It has been days since I've seen sunlight, and I also see Capitano in the crowd. He was probably searching for me

Capitano's height and broad shoulders make him stand out from the crowd, and your heart leaps as you see him. He's been searching for you for days, and now he's here, just a few feet away from you.

I run towards him.

You push through the crowd, your legs pumping and your eyes locked on Capitano. He's standing there, his back to you, but as you get close, he turns and sees you.

His eyes widen in shock and disbelief, and then a look of relief washes over his face. He starts to move towards you, his arms reaching out.

"Y/N," he murmurs, his voice thick with emotion.

"I've been searching for you," he says, his hands wrapping around your shoulders. He pulls you close, his touch gentle but firm. My emotions all start coming out at once, flowing out. All my determination, courage, gone.

"I-It was so scary.." I say tears starting to stream.

Capitano's grip tightens, and he pulls you closer, his body shielding you from the world.

"I know," he says "I know it was. But you're safe now. You're safe."

"H-He forced m-me to....pills..."

Capitano's expression darkens as you mention the pills. He clenches his jaw, a mixture of anger and concern on his face.

"He made you take pills?" he asks, his voice low and dangerous.

"B-Birth control...." I sniffed quietly.

Capitano's eyes widen as he understands what you mean. He lets out a low curse, his fingers clenching on your shoulders.

"That bastard," he growls.

Capitano's grip on your shoulders tightens as he processes this information. His eyes flash with anger, his jaw clenching in fury. He takes a deep breath, trying to keep his emotions in check.

"I want to go home...."

Capitano nods, his expression softening as he looks at you. "Of course. Let's get you home."

He moves his hand to the small of your back, gently guiding you through the crowd. You can feel the heat of his body beside you, his presence a comfort and a reassurance.

Capitano leads you through the winding streets, his eyes scanning the surroundings for any sign of danger. He keeps you close, his hand resting on the small of your back, his touch gentle but protective.

We after walking for a while, we both arrive back at my house.

Capitano walks with you up the short path to your house, his eyes scanning the area for any sign of trouble. Once you reach the porch, he turns to you, his expression serious but kind.

"You're safe now," he assures you. "You're home."

I open the door, using my spare key, rushing in.

"G-Gran!"

Capitano steps back as you call out to your grandmother, his expression stoic once again. He watches as your grandmother rushes out of the house, her face filled with worry and concern.

Your grandmother gathers you in her arms, pulling you into a tight embrace. She fusses over you, checking for injuries, tears streaming down her face.

"Y/N!"

"H-Hey! H-Hey! That's enough! I'm fine!"

Your grandmother reluctantly lets you go, her hands still clutching your shoulders. She looks at you, her eyes filled with worry and love. Capitano steps forward, his expression serious.

"Where's Bubbles?!" I demanded.

"Upstairs my dear.."

I rush upstairs, the stairs creaking under my weight.

"BUBBLES~~" I sobbed.