28 | Inazuma Special! (Since I'm in Japan.)

This story is based on a game called Genshin impact. I do not own any of the game characters except for Y/N.

All the Fatui Harbingers have been given a chance to get a break. They all travel to the land of eternity, Inazuma. Capitano happens to bring Y/N, to help with whatever errands he possibly could have. They have just landed on Narukami Island, sailing hours and hours on a ship. The Fatui Harbingers find a beautiful clearing on Mt Yougou, and decide to stay there for the time being.

All the harbingers settle down and start taking out their stuff. A few start to set up a fireplace. Some of the others start pitching tents. Capitano glances over at you.

"Help me set up a few tents,"  He says, his deep voice resonating through the clearing.

"Right."

Capitano smiles slightly, amused by your response. He points to some empty locations around the camp.

"Pitch them there, there, and over there,"  He directs, his gaze flickering over to some of the other harbingers setting up their tents.

 "Alright Sir!"

A while later after pitching the tents.

Capitano looks around to make sure everything has been set up. He glances over at you, watching you.

"Hm, good job."  He compliments, observing the tents.

Capitano turns around and starts to walk over to Dottore, who's currently fiddling with some scientific equipment. He glances back, making sure you're still pitching tents, before he fully turns to face Dottore.

Capitano leans slightly against a nearby rock, folding his arms. He looks down at Dottore, watching him tinker with whatever he has.

"Dottore," Capitano starts, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Dottore looks up, setting down his equipment. He looks up at Capitano, a sly smirk on his face.

"Yes? What do you want," He responds, leaning back in his chair.

Capitano's expression remains stoic, as usual. He stares down at Dottore, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

"I need you to behave yourself during this trip, and for once, keep your experiments to a minimum,"  Capitano says, his tone stern.

Dottore smirks again, chuckling slightly.

"Oh come on Capitano, where's the fun in that~" he responds, leaning back further in his chair.

Capitano lets out a low sigh, his expression not changing.

"I'm not joking, Dottore. You know as well as I do that some of your...experiments...have gotten out of hand before. I don't want that to happen here," he says, his voice firm.

While they're talking, I walk over to join Tartaglia, #11 of the Fatui Harbingers, whom I've worked closely with before.

Tartaglia looks up as you approach, a grin spreading across his face.

"Ah, Y/N! Perfect timing!"

He exclaims, standing up from where he sat.

"As cheerful as ever, Childe." I beamed.

Childe chuckles, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What can I say? I'm always in a good mood. Especially when a beautiful person like yourself comes around~"