23 | Abduction

This story is based on a game called Genshin impact. I do not own any of the game characters except for Y/N, Y/N's Grandmother, and Bubbles.

⚠️‼️Warning! KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, RAPE. IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE READING SKIP AHEAD. NEXT CHAPTER WILL ALSO HAVE THESE WARNINGS, ALTHOUGH NEXT PAGE IS THE REAL STUFF.‼️⚠️

Capitano soon after notices my disappearance.

Capitano realizes that you are no longer following behind him. He looks around, searching the surrounding crowd for your familiar form. His expression transforms into one of mild concern as he realizes that you have mysteriously vanished.

"Y/N? Where are you?!"

Capitano's eyes narrow as he scans the crowd, searching for any sign of you. He takes a few steps forward, his gaze intense as he tries to spot you among the sea of people.

As the minutes pass and there is no sign of you, Capitano's concern turns to unease. He knows that you were just there moments ago, but now you're nowhere to be found.

Capitano's mind races as he tries to figure out what happened. Did you wander off on your own? Was there someone lurking in the crowd who snatched you away without him noticing?

He clenches his fists in frustration, feeling a pang of worry in his chest. He knows that he should have been watching you more closely, should have kept a closer eye on you in the crowded streets.

Capitano pushes through the crowd, searching desperately for any sign of where you could have gone. His mind is a maelstrom of worry and guilt as he frantically searches the streets, wondering what could have happened to you.

Meanwhile, I was trapped in a cellar.

You wake up with a heavy headache, your vision blurry and unfocused. As your eyes adjust to the dim light, you realize that you're in some kind of cellar or basement.

My clothes are also stripped off me, and there's no one to be seen. My captor isn't here yet.

You take in your surroundings, feeling a shiver run down your spine as you realize that you've been stripped down to your underwear. The room is cool and damp, and there's a distinct smell of musty old wood. You're completely alone here, with no sign of your captor anywhere. It's probably been a few days since you were kidnapped.

"N-No....please....someone help..." I whisper desperately

Your voice is hoarse from the drug, and the sound of your own voice echoes through the empty cellar. You whisper desperately, hoping against hope that someone will hear you and come to your aid.

But the seconds tick by, and there's no sound of anyone coming to help. The only response you hear is the sound of your own ragged breathing, echoing back at you from the cold stone walls.

My captor comes back.

After a few more minutes of anxious waiting, you hear the sound of footsteps outside the door. They sound heavy and deliberate, and they're coming closer.

The door to the cellar creaks open, and a figure steps into the dim light. It's your captor, silhouetted in the doorway.

You can't see his face clearly yet, but you can make out his tall, imposing frame. He steps further into the room, his footsteps echoing on the stone floor as he approaches you.

Your captor walks closer, his footsteps bringing him closer to your vulnerable form. He comes to stand in front of you, his face now fully visible in the dim light.

"Ah, finally awake I see."

His voice is cold and calculating, sending a shiver down your spine.

He looks down at you with a predatory gaze, his eyes roaming over your exposed body.

"You know, I thought I might have given you too much anesthetic. But it seems you've woken up just in time."

He reaches out and grabs your chin, forcing you to look up at him. His grip is tight, and it's clear that he's enjoying having you at his mercy.

"You look even better than I thought," he says, his eyes roaming over your body hungrily. "And you're all mine now, just like I wanted."

He unties me, and I immediately try to throw a punch at him. But he easily blocks me.

As soon as you're untied, you immediately try to attack your captor. But he's prepared for it, and he easily blocks your attempt, using his superior size and strength to overpower you.

He grabs your wrists, pinning them above your head with ease. "Nice try" he says with a smirk. "But you're not going anywhere."

He presses his body against yours, trapping you against the wall. He leans down, his face close to yours once again.

"You're mine now," he repeats, his voice low and menacing.

"And you'll do as I say, or suffer the consequences."

He tightens his grip on your wrists, causing you to wince in pain.

"Do you understand?" he asks, his voice leaving no room for argument.

I nod meekly.

"O-Oh gods....he's to—" My thoughts gets interrupted when he speaks.

"Good," he says, his grip on your wrists relaxing slightly. "You're much smarter than I thought."

He smirks, clearly enjoying having the upper hand in this situation. He then releases your wrists, but he doesn't step back, keeping his body pressed against yours.

"Now, I've got some plans for you," he says, his voice dropping to a low whisper.

"And I'm going to have a whole lot of fun with you, my little captive."