66. Moon Rabbit

Moon Rabbit's Guild is developing rapidly. Indra's skill to appraise people's awakened potentials and skills are very useful for the development of the Guild.

He recruits Hunters with great abilities from all classes, including non-combat classes like craftsmen. His goal is to make a self-sufficient Guild that can do all the processes from Hunting to producing items.

That's why Indra always goes scouting every day using his clones. While his clones' combat abilities aren't as high as him, they are still as strong as average A-Rank hunters now. They also can use all his skills except cloning themselves.

So they can change their appearance using [Shape Shifting] and hide in the crowd to find talents. When the clones find talents, they will follow the targets for investigation to judge whether they are worthy to be recruited or not.

If they are worthy, Indra will approach them and make contracts with them. For the ones who have awakened, he may upgrade their power if needed. As for those who haven't awakened, he will awaken them after they sign the [Soul Contract] to keep his ability to awaken them a secret.

His scouting isn't just limited in the Bali Island, but extends to the surrounding islands as well. He wants to search the entire country, but he can't make that many clones yet, and maintaining the clones from very long distances takes a lot of effort.

In just 2 years since their creation, the Moon Rabbit Guild has dominated Bali. It can even be said that they are monopolizing the 'Hunting Business' in Bali. After all, they even take over the other Big Guilds in Bali.

The reason is because their raids are the safest in the whole country. The death rate of their hunters is incredibly low even if the 2 National Level Hunters aren't joining the raids.

They have many attack teams, so obviously Indra and Dewi can't join all raids. But somehow their raids are safer than even the raids of other attack teams that have S-Rank Hunters in them.

Indonesia now has 12 S-Rank hunters, not including Indra and Dewi. Most of them are from Java island because it's very populated, so the chance of awakening among the masses there is high.

All those S-Ranks have their own Guild and attack team. But they still have more dungeon related incidents compared to any of Moon Rabbit teams including the low-ranked teams.

The Moon Rabbit Guild also never fails in their raids. They even got 2 Red Gate incidents, but they still succeeded. Though it was because Indra was in the teams that got trapped in Red Gates.

He always checks all the Gates that his Guild's teams will raid. His [Appraisal] doesn't only work on people, but also on Gates, after all. So he knows if a Gate will become a Red Gate and he will lead the team himself.

Other than those things, their high success rate is also because all Moon Rabbit's attack teams are properly trained and educated. Indra won't hesitate to kick out people who underestimate the danger in dungeons and ignore all their teachings.

Another reason is because all their Hunters are equipped with proper equipment, even the low ranking ones. They have teams to raid all Gate ranks including E-Rank Gates that are made of E & D-Rank Hunters and they will still be equipped well.

This is the reason why Indra recruited non-combatants like craftsmen. Good equipment is very important for raids. But they are too expensive for low-rank hunters to afford, so he makes the equipment into the Guild's property that will be provided to their Hunters for raids.

Other Guilds think that it's a waste of money and resources to provide equipment even for low-rank hunters. It's actually already a waste of money to recruit E-Ranks to raid E-Rank Gates in their opinions.