82. Russia's S-Rank Gate

Tons of magic crystals are dumped in a 3 km radius around the Gate in Russia. The Hunters are gathering in front of the Gate with the National Level Hunters taking the lead.

Yuri erects the barrier the moment the Gate starts to crack. He is very serious now and makes his barrier as strong as possible using all the magic crystals' energy.

Then after a while, monsters start pouring out of the Gate.

The monsters that appear are gigantic beetle-like monsters with black-gold color. These beetles have different shapes, but they all look very menacing.

"BUFFS!"

Il Hwan shouts, asking the healers to buff everyone, especially the National Level Hunters.

"MAGE SQUAD! PREPARE ATTACKS!"

Reed takes the lead of the Mages. The fire and wind mages are cooperating to make powerful magic attacks. While the other types of Mages are also preparing their spells.

The most common after fire mages are ice and light mages. Probably because ice and light are magic used by monarchs and the rulers.

There are also earth mages, summoners, debuffers, and lightning mages whose number is very low.

The Ice and Earth Mages are using their spells to stop the monsters by freezing and grabbing the monsters' feet.

But as expected of S-Rank monsters, they break out of the ice and earth grabs quite easily. Only now did the S-Ranks realize just how strong these S-Rank monsters are.

"MAGES! ATTACKS!"

The Mages start firing their magic spells with the wind-enhanced fire attacks being shot first.

Among the Wind Mages, Dina alone creates 10 wind drills that are bigger than other Wind Mages. Kwasi and Reed use their fire on 5 of Dina's Wind Drills each, making the attacks much bigger.

Then, all the mages shoot their spells at the monsters. Their attacks hit and numerous explosions appear inside the barrier.

The S-Rank Mages who never participated in an S-Rank dungeon raid feel quite ecstatic, confident that these attacks will kill the monsters already because these attacks are very powerful.

However, the National Level Hunters know these attacks are not enough. They are getting ready to attack again as soon as the magic spells are gone.

As they thought, the monsters are still alive although the spells manage to injure them. But the damages are not too great.

Even the attacks of the 3 National Level Mages are not damaging them too much. As for the normal Mages' attacks, they only leave scorching marks.