84. Beru Wannabe

Jin Woo who keeps a low profile among the S-Rank hunters look at the humanoid beetle boss. Its appearance reminds him of Beru although its power is a little weaker than Beru.

The Rulers actually have done things to enhance the monsters' power per Jin Woo's request. It's the reason they can have so many S-Rank monsters to create S-Rank Gates.

The only monster that doesn't get enhanced was Kamish. It would be really bad if that Dragon was stronger than it supposed to be. After all, that Dragon was meant to warn mankind and also for Indra to kill while he was still not too strong.

Other monsters are enhanced using a method that Jin Woo and the Rulers created. It sacrifices the monsters' life forces, but it's not a problem because those monsters are meant to be killed anyway.

Them being stronger is actually better because stronger monsters give better resources for mankind. Also, stronger monsters release more magic power upon death which will help Earth and humans grow faster for the incoming danger.

Though Jin Woo never thought they could create a monster almost as strong as Beru before the Ant King became a shadow soldier. He is pleased because it means he will have another strong shadow soldier.

"Now, I wonder who will kill that thing."

He knows some of the National Level Hunters are strong enough to go against that boss alone. But there are still other beetle monsters to take care of.

The number of these beetles isn't as high as the ants in Jeju Island. But each of them is stronger and much tougher than an ant, also, they are gigantic, making them just as problematic.

While everyone is being wary of the boss that has just come out of the broken Gate, someone suddenly attacks the boss at a very high speed.

It's Dewi. She suddenly appears at the boss's location and sends a kick to its head after killing a giant beetle monster.

But her kick is blocked by the boss even though she moves very fast. She sends more attacks, but the boss blocks all of them.

"FOCUS ON THE BEETLES! I WILL HANDLE THE BOSS SO IT WON'T BOTHER YOU."

The boss then sends a claw attack. It's very fast, but Dewi dodges it before sending a punch which gets blocked. Both of them start exchanging blows and no one can land a hit on each other.

It amazes the S-Ranks who can't see their movements. Their movements only look like flashes to the S-Ranks who are considered the best hunters in the world.

Even the National Level Hunters are having a hard time keeping up with their speed. Only some like Il Hwan, Thomas, Zhigang, Jonas, and Ragnar can see their movements.

Obviously Jin Woo can see them just fine, but he won't make a move because it seems Dewi can handle the fight just fine even though the buffs from the S-Rank healers have gone.