46. New Experience

"Are there things we need to mind before entering the boss room?"

"Yes, the most important thing is to make sure all team members are in good condition. The boss is much stronger than the normal monsters, so everyone needs to have enough energy and have healed their injuries. Also, it's better if our gears are still in good condition too. But sometimes we don't have the time to rest and check our condition. Sometimes we need to fight the boss even when we are in bad shape like when the time limit for the Gate is approaching or when the boss wanders out of its room which is rare but the casualties are higher when it happens."

"I see. How about it sis? Do you want to rest?"

"No. I still have a lot of energy now."

"What about you guys?"

"We are alright."

"Then, let's get in."

They enter the boss room and finally see the C-Rank dungeon boss. It's a gigantic 2-headed 4-armed blue gorilla.

"So this is a C-Rank dungeon boss. Certainly its magic power is much higher than the normal monsters outside. The amount of magic power is just thrice of the normal monsters, but its magic power feels a lot more ominous."

"You can feel the monsters' magic power?"

"Yeah, I can feel all sources of magic power including Gates and Hunters. This guy's magic power is very different from the normal monsters outside. It only has 3 times the normal monsters' magic power, but the quality is very different. If those guys' magic power feels like air, then this guy's magic power feels like water. I don't know if it's an accurate description, but the point is they have different qualities."

"Does that mean hunters also have different qualities of magic power?"

"Yeah, different ranks have different qualities of magic power. The amount itself is actually not too far apart between ranks. But because their qualities are very different, the magic power measurement device detects them to have very different amounts. Just think of it as air and water in pots of the same sizes. While they have the same volume, they have different amounts of particles. If the water is turned into air, then the volume will surpass the air in the pot by a lot."

"Uh, I think I understand, but also not at the same time."

"Well, it still means higher ranks are much stronger than lower ranks. I just described how I feel the magic power."

Indra and the C-Rank Hunters are staying at the back while Dewi is fighting the boss. She has asked them to let her fight the boss alone. As expected, the boss is much stronger than the normal monsters, so it can withstand Dewi's attack for a while.

But in the end, it still gets killed, and Indra stores its carcass in his system inventory. He has stored all the carcasses in his system inventory too. The others were surprised before, but they get over it quickly because S-Rank Hunters always have strange abilities.

"Where would we dismantle the carcasses?"

"Actually, we can just submit the carcasses. But it's also possible to borrow a room to do it. The Hunter Bureau building has a monster material room that also acts as a dismantling room. There are some cases where we can't dismantle the monsters in dungeons like monster outbreaks or when a lot of parts of the monsters are too valuable."

"Are these gorillas valuable then?"

"Yes, their skin & fur are highly sought for. They aren't just used to create Hunter equipment, but also fashionable clothes. After all, they have a natural blue color which is very different even from natural dye color."