13. Sneaking In

Too bad for Indra, the D-Rank Gate in his school is found quickly because it appears in front of the Teacher's office. The school quickly contacts the police as there's no official organization that specifically handles it like the Hunter Association yet.

After that, the school sends the students home because it is a dangerous situation. They will close the school until the Gate is taken care of by the Hunters. But obviously, Indra won't let this chance go easily and he will raid the dungeon before the hunters.

'Gates can appear anywhere, even in schools. It seems I need to check my sister's school and where my dad works every day. I don't want any accident to happen like the one in Jin Ah's school where the Gate wasn't discovered until the last minute before it opens because it's located in a room that they rarely use. My family's safety is number 1.'

Tiger takes a detour to pass by his sister's college & his brother's school before going to the school where his dad works. He's relieved to know that there's no Gate in those places. But he'll make sure to keep checking every day because Gates can appear anytime and anywhere which is very worrying. It's a good thing those places are close, so he can check them on his way home.

That night, Indra goes to his school sneakily just as planned. The security is tight and there are not many people here because the Gate is inside the school. He needs to jump over the wall because they close the school gate. Then he runs to the teacher's office where the Gate is located.

Luckily, the teacher's office is near the entrance, so he doesn't need to run that far. Indra enters the Gate and quickly checks his surroundings. There is no monster near the Gate, so he can deactivate his stealth and take a rest for a while.

He takes off his shoes and wears a pair of sandals instead. Sandals are much cheaper than shoes, so it won't be a problem if they break. It may not be as comfortable as shoes, but he is used to wearing sandals, so he can move without much problem.

'Hmm, better than not wearing anything to step on this rough floor.'

After that, he also takes off his clothes and only wears his underwear and short pants. He doesn't want to rip his clothes and look for excuses if his mom finds out. His clothes aren't armor anyway, so it's the same even if he doesn't wear them.

'Tsk, if only those stupid goblins back then have armor. Even bad leather armor is fine, but they only wear cloth to protect their green little Johnny even though they have weapons.'

As if to answer his complaint, the monsters in this D-Rank dungeon are monkey-like monsters with red fur. They wear leather armor on some parts of their bodies and also wield weapons.

'What the hell?! Swords, spears, metal staffs, metal maces? They are equipped very well and their equipment's quality is much better than those goblins. Heck! They're even better than what the current hunters have.'

There are 12 of those monkeys that aren't just well equipped, but also have bodies as big as adult humans. That's why Indra thinks fighting all 12 of them alone at the same time is too dangerous. He needs to separate them because he's not sure if he will have enough mana to keep using Stealth until he kills them all.