48. Buying A Gate

Since then, Indra and Dewi are joining the raids made by the Hunter Bureau. It is beneficial for both sides because while Indra and Dewi get experience, the Hunter Bureau can reduce the risk of their hunters getting hurt or even dying.

Furthermore, the Hunter Bureau can get more information about the siblings' power and abilities by asking their hunters. The hunters aren't complaining either because their safety is almost guaranteed and they are still paid the same even if they don't do anything.

Everything goes well until they finish the 7th raid. Indra and Dewi have been raiding 5 C-Rank Gates and 2 B-Rank Gates so far. They just need 3 more above C-Rank Gates to meet the requirement to form a Guild, but they still feel it's not enough.

"We need to raid A-Rank Gates. The highest rank we've done is B-Rank. But S-Rank Hunters mainly raid A-Rank Gates. So we need to try raiding A-Rank Gates."

"But A-Rank Gates are rare to find and always bought by Guilds. We are lucky enough to even get to raid 2 B-Rank Gates."

"Then, let's try buying an A-Rank Gate for our 8th raid. We've got some money and Grandpa said he'll lend us money to build our Guild. So why don't we try buying an A-Rank Gate now and get more money so we can build a better Guild?"

"But what about the raid team members? We will need 8 A-Rank Hunters to meet the basic team requirements, right?"

"We can just post the job on the Hunter website. There are quite a number of A-Rank Hunters that don't join any Guild yet because they don't want to be tied. They mostly join personal raid teams or the ones that the Hunter Bureau made. We'll contact them one by one if needed. Raiding A-Rank Gates is very important to us because we will know our power better if we fight stronger opponents."

"Alright, let's do as you say. You will be the Guild Master, after all, little bro."

"And you will be the Vice, so don't just dump everything to me."

"But you have a better brain than me. I only know how to fight, hehehe."

"Sigh, alright, alright. Just be sure to act like a proper Vice-Guildmaster in the future. I'll look for a good assistant for you so you won't need to handle things related to business."

"That's great then. You just need to leave dungeon raiding to me. Ah, by the way, what about the offers to be advertisement models that keep coming to us?"

"Just ignore them for now. They know we don't have experience in this industry, so the payments they offered were low. Our value is good as we are the only S-Rank siblings in this country, but we are still new and our names aren't that big yet. We'll get much better offers once we gain more fame in the future. Their contracts are mostly for at least 3 years. In less than 3 years, no, even less than a year, our value in the entertainment industry will be much higher already so it will be our loss if we accept them now."

"You are so calculative."

"We need to. These aren't charities, after all. They are rich people trying to get richer using our faces, you know. Besides, raiding dungeons will give us more money than being ad models."

"Maybe we can do that in our spare time in the future? I'm always curious about how it feels to be an actress even if it's just for an ad."

"Fine, but we won't do it now. Only after we become great hunters and have a good manager that knows about these things."

"Okey dokey."

After the raid, they go to their grandpa's house to tell him that they plan to bid on an A-Rank dungeon. Grandpa doesn't hesitate to give them his bank account book.