One

Taylor's POV

I always loved the art of writing, putting together and finishing a song. making all of it tie in perfectly and secretly putting in little easter eggs for the listeners to figure out, which they always do- way quicker than I would have thought too. Then there is performing, I don't love it as much I enjoy getting up on stage and giving my art a life but after a few shows I am incredibly tired and homesick.

I'm currently performing the ERAS tour and all I want to do is go home. there is this tradition that the fans are doing which I find so cute- friendship bracelets I love seeing them, getting them and watching as people have the confidence to trade them.

while thinking of friendship bracelets its almost like on que that I get a message that reads "TAYLOR look at this podcast"

so I pull up the podcast to see two brothers who play NFL one who is talking about my show that he came to but failed his mission to give me a friendship bracelet, I had a giggle. while continuing to watch the podcast because it has now caught my attention- well mostly the male who seems a little butthurt I never received his bracelet has caught my attention. I pull out my phone and find myself in the chat on Instagram with Travis Kelce.

Taylor- Hi, I heard a certain someone got a little sad that I didn't receive a certain friendship bracelet. I appreciate you coming to the show and I do hope you enjoyed yourself even after failing to give me your present.

whether or not he replies I thought It was a little funny to message him and let him know that I watched the podcast. while my gaze still remains at my computer I see my phone light up

Travis- well hello, I'm assuming you watched the podcast. I did very much enjoy your show you are an absolute powerhouse on stage. yes I did have a friendship bracelet for you but unfortunately that was short lived.

Taylor- Oh you've got me onto this podcast thing now I'm on my second episode, 'had' does that mean this famous bracelet Is no longer around? I was looking forward to seeing it.

I have a bad habit for not being able to accept complements so I completely jump over that part of his message.

Travis- The bracelet is very much around I still have it in hopes to give it to you sometime if you still want it

Taylor- yes if course I want it I've heard to much about it to not see it in person, plus wouldn't want you to remain butt hurt now would we

Travis- well then I guess we have to make this happen where in the world are you right now?

Taylor- I'm flying back to new York tonight I have two weeks in between shows and I needed to be home so im sure we can work something out I can travel to you if you need

Travis- you just go home and I can travel to you, I'm pretty sure you are sick of flying so how does Tuesday work? gives you a few days to settle back into home

what a sweetheart

Taylor- works for me :)

we originally agreed on a restaurant but of course I had to get sick so that plan went out the window and after long back and forth with me and Travis he decided that he would just come here and bring food. so Tuesday came around and I was still sick and in a little pain but I did my best and put on a nice dress and somewhat did my hair but it just ended up straight.

Travis POV

As I walk up to Taylor's front door I have a sudden feeling on nerves we have spoken for now 2 weeks and I am more excited to meet her. I knock on the door and slightly after I see her on the other side of it opening it fully, my god she is beautiful.