Seventeen

Travis POV 

TEN! Ten days since i had last been with Taylor and the days seem to be dragging on more and more as they pass, we Facetime every night until she falls asleep and message constantly but that just isn't enough at the moment. I miss her like crazy and i need to see her. 

I had another week until i had originally planned to meet her at one of her shows so we could spend a few days together before i had to fly off once again but that seemed to be like an eternity away so i figured out a way to go an surprise her. 

I by some luck had a interview only an hour away from the stadium that Taylor was performing at tonight so i made a few calls and figured out that the earliest i could get there was mid was through the show, but i would be able to at least see her for a few hours before i had to leave again. 

It was absolutely freezing at the moment, i was rugged up in multiple layers while outside and still cold, my thoughts only on Taylor and how cold she would be during the show tonight. 

My interview ended and i got changed into different clothes, a new jumper and coat to go over it before getting into the car and making my way over to the Stadium. Once i arrive I decide to just walk straight through the crowd and over to the VIP tent, saying hello to everyone as i entre. 

Taylor POV 

The air was cold, my skin was sore due to the weather in which i was performing but the show must go on. My in ear piece started it's usual noises and i started singing, you could see my cold breathing with each breath that i took during notes. 

I could somewhat hear the crowd suddenly screaming and going crazy but i wasn't doing anything that i didn't do at any other show and this part of the show wasn't usually a part that everybody cheered for so i was confused but obviously continued singing. 

I make my way over to the other side of the stage continuing to sing into my microphone, making eye contact with a few people in the audience before my eyes look over into the VIP tent and see Travis smiling widely and making grabby/ waving hands at me. 

I involuntarily open my mouth smiling so widely at him i feel my cheeks start to hurt. I want nothing more than to wave at him but that wouldn't be professional so i decide against it, continuing on with the show as planned. The rest of the two hours seem to drag on, don't get me wrong i love performing and watching everyone so happy but right now i just wanted to be wrapped in my favourite persons arms warming up from the nights cold air. 

The final song started and i was overjoyed knowing i got to have a jacket on for this part and also that in only a few minutes i could go down to be with Travis. 

Taking the final bow, the stage lowed and waiting right there for me was Travis standing next to Tree. I quickly put my microphone down and run over to them before wrapping my arms around Travis' neck and burring my head into his neck 

"You came" I whisper 

"I did" he chuckles kissing my head and rubbing my back 

"I love you" I pull my head away from his and place a kiss upon his lips.

"you are so cold sweet girl" Travis rubs his hands up and down my arms int attempt to warm my body up

"lets go" i grip onto his hand and walk toward the exit, waving at all the people and getting into the car. 

Travis POV 

We arrive back to the hotel and Taylor gets into warm Pyjamas before coming back out from the bathroom. I know performing in the cold couldn't be good but she seems like she is already getting so sick, from the cold air all night to the exercise she did i cam only imagine her body needs a break and right now wasn't the time to leave her. 

"Are you okay sweet girl?" I ask setting myself down on the bed next to her 

"Yeah" she tries to reassure me but that quickly goes out the window when she lets out a loud cough 

"I don't think you are" i let a chuckle escape my lips 

"I'm really okay, when are you leaving?" she asks trying to change the topic 

"I was meant to be heading out now but i made some calls and moved around some meeting so i am here for you a little bit longer" I lean down and kiss her forehead 

"Travis you didn't have to do that, please don't inconvenience yourself" 

"Sweet girl i am not leaving you alone in a hotel room sick" 

"But you will be so busy when you get back" 

"Stop arguing. i am not going anywhere" 

"Well at least come cuddle me i am so cold" She complains and opens her arms like a little child. i climb into bed and she falls onto my chest making herself comfortable 

"You are so hot" I sate 

"Well thank you" Taylor giggles 

"No baby i mean you are like burning up how are you not overheating right now?" I ask concerned 

"Travis i really don't know what you're talking about i am so cold" She tries to explain

"Swett girl you are sick" i point out and get a huff in response from Taylor 

Taylor soon fell asleep and not long after i did the same, This isn't how i planned to spend my time with her and i should have already left but she wasn't going to look after herself and i love her to much to leave her alone. 

Later that night I woke up to Taylor tossing and turning, her hair matted and sweat covering every inch of her body. I gently guided my hand to her face moving her hair out of the way and wakening her from her deep sleep.

"Hey, you were going crazy in the bed" I whisper stroking my hand along her cheek 

"Sorry" she mumbled 

"No sweet girl don't apologize but we should probably get you cleaned up hey" I stand up from the bed and grab her hands, gently pulling her up with me 

Instead of words she mumbles a hum of agreeance and tiredly walks into the bathroom with me. I get her a fluffy towel and and comfortable clothes before placing them onto the bathroom bench 

"I feel so shitty" She admits, getting ready to shower

"Yeah i know you do baby" I let a chuckle come out from my lips as i leave the bathroom, leaving Taylor to shower 

Once done she comes out with my jumper on and a hairbrush in her hand I walk over to her and take the hairbrush from her hand, replacing it with my hand and walking her to sit on the bed as i got behind her. I gently brush over her wet and extremely tangled hair trying to cause as little pain as possible. 

"Thank you for coming tonight" She speaks up and i run my fingers over her freshly brushed hair

"You don't have to thank me sweet girl, i wanted to come and see you" i say moving off the bed and standing in front of her, i place my hands on either side of her cheeks and lean my head down so our lips meet. 

Instead of making contact with her lips, her palm goes straight over my face stopping me from kissing her. 

"No" 

"What do you mean no, i was going to kiss you" i ask confused, removing her hand from my face 

"No, i will get you sick" she explains

"I don't care about that" i offer but she just shakes her head 

"Okay lets get back to sleep then" i pull her back down onto the bed with me and we both get comfortable before drifting back into a deep sleep.  

A/N this was kind of requested so i hope i did it justice. Also i am lowkey running out of ideas so if anyone has anything they would like to read let me know!