Twelve

Taylor POV

My time at Travis' house has unfortunately come to an end, im going to see him in five days so it was horrible but that is still five days. This week with him has been perfection and filled with reassurance so i feel incredibly guilty for the thoughts that are starting to run wild in my head, thinking he will once again say he can not deal with the distance of this relationship and i will once again have my heart broken. I know that it isn't going to happen and im crazy for thinking it will but those thoughts cannot just go away by the click of my fingers. 

"you're in your head sweet girl, but it's time for you to go" Travis breaks my thoughts as i look up at him 

"yeah i know" 

"I love you" he places a kiss on my head while talking 

"I love you" i reply

In sync we pull a folded up piece of paper out of our pockets

"we really are going to do this every time aren't we?" i ask giggling 

"Every time"

We share one last kiss and i turn to walk onto the plane, turning before the end of the steps and giving a small wave. I make my way to a seat before unfolding Travis' note and reading it. 

Tay

This past week with you has been something so special, something i will cherish forever. 

No matter how many times you say it isn't needed i will continue to apologize for the hurt i have caused you - i am so incredibly sorry for causing the heart ache that i did and i will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. 

Thank you for being you, for trusting me again and showing me the love that someone could only dream of. 

Your shows this weekend are going to be fantastic and i will most likely find myself watching through a livestream during a crazy hour of the morning. 

I love you sweet girl and i will see you on Tuesday

yours Travis xx

i close the letter back up and pull out my phone to message Travis

Travis POV

As soon as Taylor gets onto the plane i turn around and get back into the car before the driver starts to drive away. Normally i drive everywhere myself but this time i had a driver because Taylor insisted that we cuddle the whole way to her plane and we wouldn't be close enough if i were driving and she was in the passenger seat. 

I unfold the note that was sat in my hand. 

Trav 

soon i will run out of things to say if we keep this up, but for now i can thank you for being the most supportive, caring, and loving person i have lied my eyes upon. I will say it every time but i am forever grateful that you came into my life when you did and showed me the kind of love i have always longed for. 

you single handedly make my days better every time i see you or get a message from you. Thank you for being a light in this some times extremally dark world. 

I know that no matter what i say you will still continue to beat yourself up over needing space but take this letter as proof that I FORGIVE YOU. i love you and i promise that no matter what your thoughts are saying, i will continue to love you forever. 

i cant wait to see you Tuesday

Yours- Taylor (Although i prefer sweet girl) xx

I take out my phone to already see a message from Taylor, the very person i was about to start a conversation with 

Sweet girl: Thank you my love i miss you already

Me: i miss you sweet girl i love you

Arriving back home felt different now, i had gotten so used to having Taylor here and now she isn't. This place weirdly felt a little less like home than what it did before she left which i cannot wrap my head around because this was my home long before i fell in love with her. 

I think love is such a magical thing, something that everybody should be able to experience even just once in life. 

I go up to the room i record mine and Jason's podcast in and give him a call, letting him know i'm ready to start this weeks episode.  

"Hey Trav" Jason says as his face appears on my screen. 

"Hey Jase" i reply 

"How's things been since i last saw you?" he asks 

We fall into small talk before he finally hits record and we start the podcast.

Taylor POV

I finally get off the plane and check into the hotel, saying hello to everyone before i find my way to my room and getting into bed. 

Love is such a crazy thing i mean its beautiful and i am so lucky that i get to experience this feeling everyday but the dependence that comes along with it is something i some times wish i could change like falling asleep, the past week i had fallen asleep cuddled up next to Travis but now im alone in a hotel room tossing and turning like it's a sport at the Olympics. 

Finally after what seemed like hours i could finally fall asleep, even if it wasn't the sleep that i hoped for. 

The Friday morning sun woke me up like a ton of bricks to the face, the sun bursting through the large hotel room window, of course i forgot to close the curtains last night. After i mentally curse past Taylor i roll over to find my phone, the bright screen reading 11:43 AM. 

I get out of bed and after taking my sweet time getting ready i make my way to the stadium" the show is taking place at tonight. 

"Hey guys" i greet everyone as i walk onto the stage before we start sound check.